Encounter: Get ahold of Wendy while you can.

User ID: -
Date: 5/5/24
Name: Wendy
Phone: 505-504-1275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): Cicishop.mystrikingly.com
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Heights
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark, just past shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute face, plump lips, big mms with noticeable scarring on side. Slim waist, flat tummy. Great hips and a decent backside. To compare to her pics posted on the website, the one where she's wearing a black butterfly dress is the most accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Just saw Wendy again. I debated seeing her or Angela but knowing Wendy is gone in two more days I decided to get in one last experience with her before she leaves. All I can say is OMFG! Wendy was on point! One of the best encounters I've had with any of Cici's girls. Sublime. Wendy elevated herself up to the level of A & A on this round.
She is definitely in the upper echelon of providers and I hope she is added to the regular rotation.
Agreed 100%. Cici says she will be in the rotation. A&A + W are all on the will return list. Three new girls coming in soon. Hopefully a couple of keepers there as well. Lol. We shall see.
God help us all! Lol. I think all three of them get even more incredible the more familiar and comfortable they are with you.
I saw Wendy this morning, for second visit, it was probably better than first visit last week. Glad to hear she will be back.