Encounter: Kara in the afternoon

User ID: N/A
Date: 10/14
Name: Kara
Phone: 850-543-5954
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...s/709087144141
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Warrington
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde just beyond shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite with small breasts. Looks just like the photos
Recommendation: Yes
That sounds about like how my first and last visit with her went, I just thought she was a dead fish... to each his own ...
That sounds about like how my first and last visit with her went, I just thought she was a dead fish... to each his own ...
Originally Posted by Spinner fan
Yeah, I don't really think I'll be back again.
  • V31L
  • 10-14-2024, 05:56 PM
@ Spinner and Whiskey. You are 100% correct dead fish also started with the limits don't touch nipples, daty for like 5 to 10 seconds says she does not do that even with bf's even though she lists it. she is the typical get the money for minimal effort. i would not recommend her
But I still don't understand how she gets so many good reviews.. what am I missing?
But I still don't understand how she gets so many good reviews.. what am I missing?
Originally Posted by Spinner fan
Because she is young and almost cute.

I think it just another way things have changed in the last 5 years.
  • V31L
  • 10-15-2024, 01:19 PM
Things have went down hill. But I would prefer an older provider with a good or great experience over younger mediocre or bad experience
You're not lying, V, I started hobbying in about 2015 and Backpage was loaded with hotties from Biloxi all the way to Panama City and beyond in either direction, hell, eccie had a quality group of providers with contact info and pics to boot, not many of those ladies are still around, but a few are ...
she's too young for me these days. it's definitely slim picking now. i wish one or two of my favorites would come back.

She’s either on this site or a monger is feeding her info because she mentions this in her ad today lol
... or both...
  • V31L
  • 10-16-2024, 01:37 PM
Ishe used to be on here not sure if she still is or not but know she has a few on here that feed her all the reports about her
Glad I read this....thanks for the heads up.