Encounter: The Only Condom Was On The Vibrator, or “Dirty” Tuck Gives Anal Virginity to BDay Girl Zen

Date: 7/30/2019
Name: Zenovia
Phone: she provides
Email Address: novanwa@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=301819
City: Little Rock area
State: Arkansas
Address: good location with off street parking, so no one likely to notice your vehicle
Activities: lfk, dfk, nipple sucking (on us both), restraint chair (me), blindfolded taste test, body licking (then blowing on the lick), stripper slide, bbbj (x?), hj (x?), vibrator on & in my anus, 69, spanking, Russian, massage, butt-crack sex, foot sex, calf sex (calf as in lower leg), thigh sex, Zex (a term for a form of stripper slide that is like mish without penetration; simulated missionary position; I had never done anything like it, Zen said she never had either; we couldn’t think of a name, so I call it Zex in her honor), cum on thighs, shower together. You will notice many “usual” activities are not listed. I never had vaginal penetration. Not that I couldn’t have done so, but this was no “normal” or “ordinary” date. I hope the ROS conveys how delightful it is to vary from the usually expected activities and let yourself run unbridled. Those activities were not omitted from any unwillingness of the provider, as is sometimes the case. Zen is willing and passionate and adventuresome!!! Even without vaginal intercourse, we connected in an uninhibited, unrestrained romantic entanglement of decadence and debauchery that incorporated tenderness and gentleness.3 hrs of it!!!
Hair Length and Color: long black straight past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Puerto Rican/Taino
Physical Description: 38DD-30-38, 5’ 7”, 160lb, all natural breasts. MILF body, age 37, not a spinner, nor BBW. Not the body of a 19 year old model. As Exchequer said, her body “exudes sexuality”! Others describe her as built for sex! She does and she is!
Nice face. Large, meaty pussy lips. Tasty juices. Responsive kitty. Good conversationalist. Clean. Intelligent. Passionate! Speaks Spanish. She understands my writings, when many others misunderstand. Pretty natural fingernails on pretty little coppery colored hands. Great attitude!!!!
Recommendation: Yes. That is an order!
Shit man! This isn't an encounter. Reads more like an erotic novel! Well done! Also bonus points for mentioning her true ethnic background, Taino!
Holy Fuck, Tuck! Well done my man!
+1. What this guy said. Every word. Great review Tuck!
Holy shitballs! I had to to go smoke a cigar and have a glass of scotchy scotch before I could come back and read the rest of this review! Tuck, you sir are a Master! Cheers to you
Damn Tuck. You still alive? Nice job.
Excellent review Tuck! I would be scared shitless trying to repeat that review! Great job, Buddy!
No profile on this lady? How do we contact her?
No profile on this lady? How do we contact her? Originally Posted by Jesse1
Damn Tuck. You still alive? Nice job. Originally Posted by scotchgus

Somehow, I still survive!

Thank you all for the nice comments.
I can’t see the Rest of Story, but reading the Activities and Physical Description alone tells me this is one special lady that I need to come up with an excuse for a business trip to NWA for!
anyone know why she was banned?