City: The Colony
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, 3×BBBJ, HJ, Russian, CFS
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Two ladies. One over 50 yrs old., and one between 25-30. Both have big mammory glands. The younger one has the best naturals I've ever seen on an Asian. She's tall too.
Recommendation: Yes
Shishi!
You saw them in August?
  • ken11
  • Yesterday, 11:24 AM
I went there after all the reviews a while back... Shishi was there.... was expecting a swap halfway through like others experienced but didn't happen.....

Wasn't terrible but was hoping to see this unicorn. I'm wonder if she's popped up somewhere else and you guys are keeping it quiet lol..
I went there after all the reviews a while back... Shishi was there.... was expecting a swap halfway through like others experienced but didn't happen.....

Wasn't terrible but was hoping to see this unicorn. I'm wonder if she's popped up somewhere else and you guys are keeping it quiet lol.. Originally Posted by ken11
Thanks for the review.

Wasn't terrible but was hoping to see this unicorn. I'm wonder if she's popped up somewhere else and you guys are keeping it quiet lol.. Originally Posted by ken11
Shishi still there.
Shishi still there. Originally Posted by monolith
Thanks for this review