An open apology

I allowed my negative thoughts get the better of me and I want the community at large to know that I deeply apologize for being a butthead.
People have differences of opinion about many things and some have shown they have differences with me. It has never stopped me from offering information to another, whether it is a reference, or an alert, or anything else that person needs.
With that said, I’m going to take a deep breath and step back for a while. And come back refreshed and positive.
Thanks, and I hope to see you soon.
What the fuck did ya do?? LOL girlie it couldnt have been THAT bad...
Thank you N. I forgive you.

Maybe a Mod can close this thread now before someone turns it to shit with more drama.
I allowed my negative thoughts get the better of me and I want the community at large to know that I deeply apologize for being a butthead.
People have differences of opinion about many things and some have shown they have differences with me. It has never stopped me from offering information to another, whether it is a reference, or an alert, or anything else that person needs.
With that said, I’m going to take a deep breath and step back for a while. And come back refreshed and positive.
Thanks, and I hope to see you soon. Originally Posted by Nicolet

That takes a big person to apologize in a public forum! Thank you Nicolet that shows alot of class to point ones finger at themselves and say hey yea I acted ugly (which is not me or my character) and I apologize!

You remind me of a lady I started hobbying with and little did she know she showed and taught me everything, not really taught but I watched her and how she was classy and a lady first! She literally didn't "teach" me anything but I soaked up alot! She was at least 10+ yrs older than me!

Thanks Nicolet
XOXOXOXOXO (that means hugs & kisses)
Nice of you to apologize. Hopefully more will apologize and the back and forth on this board can simmer down for a while. Here's to cooler heads prevailing!
Very upstanding. Could be followed by many, I know I have the tendancy to get the reds and say things I shouldn't without thinking...
That was a nice thing to say, Nicolet. Obviously I've missed a lot of backstory over the last couple of weeks since I've only been able to check intermittently & skimmed. If I've missed multiple sh**-storms, then... darn. Darn, I say.

In any event: I've never understood why it's so hard for so many people to say, "I was wrong." Hell, I'm often wrong! Esp. if I'm having a "discussion" w/a woman... But when I think of people who act nice on here, Nicolet is one of them, so if someone was going to act w/some class, it would be her (her? she? her? still sounds right...). I'm not-WK'ing--never seen her/met her; but every time I've seen her post something it was pleasant (like I said--I haven't waded through every thread exhaustively for several weeks).
That was a nice thing to say, Nicolet. Obviously I've missed a lot of backstory over the last couple of weeks since I've only been able to check intermittently & skimmed. If I've missed multiple sh**-storms, then... darn. Darn, I say.

In any event: I've never understood why it's so hard for so many people to say, "I was wrong." Hell, I'm often wrong! Esp. if I'm having a "discussion" w/a woman... But when I think of people who act nice on here, Nicolet is one of them, so if someone was going to act w/some class, it would be her (her? she? her? still sounds right...). I'm not-WK'ing--never seen her/met her; but every time I've seen her post something it was pleasant (like I said--I haven't waded through every thread exhaustively for several weeks). Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog

usually when your having a discussion with a woman? lol!! nice touch
Thank you N. I forgive you.

Maybe a Mod can close this thread now before someone turns it to shit with more drama. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
ooh ohhh me me lemme do it!!

ummm lemme think of a good one.

wait , it's coming to me.

I got it!

drumroll please..

YEA THAT MENOPAUSE IS A BITCH !!
Do you EVER have anything nice to say?
I was thinking the same thing lolita

usually when your having a discussion with a woman? lol!! nice touch Originally Posted by SknyDiva
Well <sigh...> it's TRUE.
LOL at munny, Im thinking "there are meds for this you know." Stop apologizing and explaining, Who really gives a fuck, it is a HOOKER BOARD. Might be beneficial to keep your personal and hobby feelings separate. I wont apologize for shit I say on these things. Get over it, or just grow some.
Chella! I swear I want to do u
Do you EVER have anything nice to say? Originally Posted by LovelyLolita
Umm, I can try,
you have nice hair for a girl with such bad skin?

Yay! I did a nice nice! I am learning see?

Oh cmon people, lighten up, if you ladies are this damn uptight on a sex site, I am amazed anyone pays! Then again, I have heard some men pay to be abused harhar!