binghamton area question

has anyone heard of a provider in my area named kristy? 914 area code?

she contacted me asking if i could do doubles with her but ive never seen her ads anywhere?

if anyone has some info they could share...PM me?
Where can u find a decent spiedie ?

has anyone heard of a provider in my area named kristy? 914 area code?

she contacted me asking if i could do doubles with her but ive never seen her ads anywhere?

if anyone has some info they could share...PM me? Originally Posted by jamiebreeze
Never heard anything about her, known some others there but not her. Good luck hun....
Speidi and rib pit. get the blue cheese speidi. yum!
I have not seen a provider with this area code and i travel all over. Are you into girls or duo's or is she just attracted to you???? She has very good taste!!!!
EA.
LOL! Thank you, thank you. I had a girl I used to work with last year and occasionally get requests still,. (which i havent been able to fulfill since i stopped working with said girl). While it would be nice to be able to add this to my "menu" i havent seen any info about her. (and most other local girls in this area arent up to my ummmm standards due to their lifestyles.) she said she only works by referrals. another thing that makes me weary of her. think im going to be passing on this one.
well apparently she just posted a bp ad in the last few hours and goes by brandi....anyone seen her by this name?
  • Tiger
  • 03-29-2014, 06:46 PM
No info here, but here is a copy of her latest ad someone may know and answer you.

Her AD:

I am fun and playful with an awesome body and great moves!!!
What you see is what you get! 100% real pics no fakes!!!
Give me a call if you would like to come and play!!!

No AA men
No restricted or blocked calls
Independent
Incalls only

Brandi***914-281-2041
Poster's age: 21

Must be legit.. Ad says no AA men. Oh and 100 % real pics too..
Must be legit.. Ad says no AA men. Oh and 100 % real pics too.. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
They're fake pics mtny. Add only says 100%. They need to be 1,000% or more to be "real".
errr the pic's are real. just not the one at # tiger posted

offshoredrilling, chain smoker and info searcher for hook & fuck/tards