Since SAB has gone Viral here!!!

Discuss if SAB merits if a special ECCIE SAB 'Sub Forum' be created to accommodate this phenomenon? .....
Technically since she is banned, shouldn't ask of these be moved to the sandbox?
ol mary be ...desperate ...fer a shitbird to fly ...so just indulge the poor fizzle jimmie

...good fer you mary
Technically since she is banned, shouldn't ask of these be moved to the sandbox? Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
Hmmmmm good point!
Perhaps an axxxpert, such as Detective Jimmie Crap can shed some light on this to end this befuddlement....after consultation with his echo?......
Technically since she is banned, shouldn't ask of these be moved to the sandbox? Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
it should be litterbox like Pittsburgh, but I pushing for Upset NY
anyways
shhhhh don't give DickEmDown any ideas
That Chica Chaser used my nothing thread as a dumping ground
Hmmmmm good point!
Perhaps an axxxpert, such as Detective Jimmie Crap can shed some light on this to end this befuddlement....after consultation with his echo?...... Originally Posted by Celso
oh mary ...yer smokin again

oh mary ...yer smokin again Originally Posted by Plastic Man
WTF is your 'better half' PM???....

Ya ain't teabagging him again are ya???....

Actually board status has nothing to do with threAD classification. But as a discussion topic, giving SAB her own sub forum would nip that lil probby in da bud
it should be litterbox like Pittsburgh, but I pushing for Upset NY
anyways
shhhhh don't give DickEmDown any ideas
That Chica Chaser used my nothing thread as a dumping ground Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
DeD and I have already discussed. Your nothing thread is the perfect dumping ground for lots of trash.
DeD and I have already discussed. Your nothing thread is the perfect dumping ground for lots of trash. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Heh.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (77.6 KB, 104 views)
DeD and I have already discussed. Your nothing thread is the perfect dumping ground for lots of trash. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I guess we xan close the book on that one.

What can I do to help?

SAB belongs to no forum, and as such SAB belongs in any forum. I look forward to her return, as I'd like to PM the lady.
I guess we xan close the book on that one.

What can I do to help?

SAB belongs to no forum, and as such SAB belongs in any forum. I look forward to her return, as I'd like to PM the lady. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Why not just send her a text? Her number was posted by flyboy in his review, and I believe it is still in the threAD I started saying she was going to buf this week
Yep her # is still there... .....
WTF is your 'better half' PM???....

Ya ain't teabagging him again are ya???....

Originally Posted by Celso
Priceless