What are ladies allowed to put in their signature lines, and what should they put there?

Since the only places left on this site for ladies to catch the attention of gentlemen are Coed and the Sandbox, it seems to me it’s more important than ever for them to put current information that is within guidelines in their signature line.

First, though, they have to know what is within guidelines. Where is that written? I know it’s much more limited than in the past, but I’ve seen ladies put contact information and location information in that space.

Second, what do the guys think is the most useful information to include? Best means of contact and current location (something more specific than “Dallas” or “Fort Worth”) are the things that come to my mind.

I don’t see the point of starting a “How’s the weather?” thread if you’re not going to take advantage of the opportunity to get us some basic data while you’re going to the trouble of doing so.

My 2 cents, for what it’s worth. It’s a brand new Eccie world, and we are all just trying to adapt to it.
Are they allowed to post their website links in a PM? It’s an extra step but better than nothing, I guess.
Location , rates, link to website with current pictures.

Is there a written guideline for signature lines ?
I’ve not found one yet. I think rates and links to websites are verboten. Email addresses, phone numbers and location appear to be ok. Hopefully, someone in authority will come along and post details about what isn’t allowed.
We are not allowed to post anything in the signature lines no specific locations no links to websites no rates no p411 ID, we basically aren't allowed to give any useful info or believe me we would. Mine was deleted a few times and the only way I could get them to stop removing it was by putting basically no information there.
Phone numbers and emails only.
I personally dont post my number here, but I am happy to reply to any PM's or emails with links & more info.
You can’t put location in the sig line, but you can in the Location field under your avatar? I don’t understand the distinction.

I did see one lady post “pre-booking in Dallas” in her sig line. I can see how that might be over the line. But just putting a city you’re visiting shouldn’t be any different than if you put the name of the city in the Location field.
It looks like Sept 1st was ground zero. I got on this site with a new handle after a long hiatus hoping to find some ladies to see. How can I find someone when you cant search, there are no stats, there are no pictures, you don’t know the ladies location, and they can’t even put links to a website if they have one. I’m sorry I paid for premium access because there is very little info anywhere. Sorry to vent but it is very frustrating.

Is there a written guideline for signature lines ? Originally Posted by playerplano
Yes, in the powder room