Anticipation.....Mmmmmmmm....* Squirms*

I was just chatting over Manhattans with a fellow provider about what we will miss when we retire, this is our common thread, loving the anticipation before a date.
As a lot of you know, I am a very sensual person and I thoroughly love what I do or I wouldn't do it. This is just as much a hobby for me as it is for the Gents. I really get high on the whole experience. I am so into the anticipation, the rush, the thrill, the uncertainty, and the variety of Gents as well as activities.
I genuinely get so excited when I get ready, making sure everything is perfect for a Gent. Whether I have seen him a zillion times or not a single time, I still get the same adrenalin rush. I love performing my little ritual of pampering myself by getting all dolled up, massaging lotion into my skin, and then slipping into something sexxxy with fishnets and heels as the bow on the package. I like knowing that this Gent picked me, that he is also excited about our time together. It is a huge turn on knowing that I was the treat picked out from the candy store for that day, knowing that I am the only thing on the Gents mind while he is on his way to my hotel. I get so squirmy with anticipation, my heart starts to beat in my throat knowing that the Gent is walking into my hotel and down the hall to my room. I am addicted to that one brief moment when we are both standing there with our hearts and minds racing with door as the only thing between the two of us.
So tell me, do you hate anticipation or do you thoroughly enjoy every second of it like I do?
That definitely is one of the fun parts. Good description too.
MMMMMM definitely my favorite part of a date...and having seen you before, let me say that I appreciate all of your preparation. It has always been a MOST enjoyable encounter. In fact, my heart is racing now, just re-living the memories....
MMMMMM definitely my favorite part of a date...and having seen you before, let me say that I appreciate all of your preparation. It has always been a MOST enjoyable encounter. In fact, my heart is racing now, just re-living the memories.... Originally Posted by djdrummer57
*Blushing* Awwww, I'm glad you appreciate it sweets! I'm blushing so hard my cheeks are as red as my hair *Giggle*
Very well put, Lexxxy. The anticipation of seeing you is intensely stimulating for me! The only thing that I would add, is that as good as it is, actually BEING with you is even BETTER - no matter, it seems, how high the anticipatory expectations get!

I'd add that the "after glow" from being with you stays with me a long time as well, but as soon as it wears off, my hunger for you returns TENFOLD!
Good threADers can tell a story.