RTM Button v. PM to Mods

Do y'all care which? I reported that idiot posting as assfuck350 minutes after his first troll post with the RTM button, but the thread went on for hours. Maybe no mods were around all night.

Better to PM the Dallas Mods?
RTM is best. But some mods do sleep.
RTM is best. But some mods do sleep. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Now don't go busting our bubble. We thought the mods slept between eye blinks.

You guys are great. This board keeps getting better. THANKS!
Other than making an ass of himself, did he do any actual harm? I didn't see anything that would have made me want to phone one of the mods and wake them up in the middle of the night.

Maybe something was deleted that I didn't see.
yes. I am psychologically scarred. I am going to sue Eccie for emotional damages.
  • T-Can
  • 06-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Other than making an ass of himself, did he do any actual harm? I didn't see anything that would have made me want to phone one of the mods and wake them up in the middle of the night.

Maybe something was deleted that I didn't see. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Some postings reminded me of the stuff that happened when aspd took the big crash where it was down for awhile. If cpi is scarred then I'm sure everyone who saw his postings are as well.

His postings were like graffiti on a wall because a lot of the threads where he posted were decent threads - then you have his posts to those threads.
When there was a call for new mods, I replied to volunteer to keep the site under watch during the late and wee hours. I've been on 'nightshift' time for more years than some here have been alive and don't foresee any change in the future. Didn't hear back so I figured it wasn't thought of as necessary. I have seen some damaging things posted and they were deleted after I made the necessary communication but they were 'up' for some time.

Make no mistake, I only made the offer because I knew the mods couldn't be here 24/7 and I can be, almost. Hey, I have to have a session with some of our cute honeys at least a couple times a week.

My offer is still open