Unable to search providers

Hello,
I'm a relatively new member here. When I was first checking out the site there was a provider showcase. I can not seem to find it anywhere. It was a great feature and think it's super helpfull.. I want to post some reviews as well.. But I can't seem to find the ads ........... To find the dates............ To post reviews.... My initial impression of the site was great. Seems a he'll of a lot safer than bp and definately more than cl. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated
Showcase is being updated and will return ASAP.

Torito
Thanks for the info. Good to know, without showcase.. This site goes from a 10 to a 2. I look foreward to its' return.
In the meantime, you can either search on the providers name. If you search in the review section, most have links to their showcase and the correct name format.

I don't look at it as going from a 10 to a 2. More like a 10 pending a 20. Keep up the good work mods & owners. You're worth every penny...er...review credit. THANKS!
How do u post a review?
Go to the forum where you wish to post, AMP, Studio, Independent, etc.

Near the top of the page yu will find a button that says New Review. Click that and fill in the form. Remember to fill in all the blanks as much as you can if you want to get Pemium Access credit. The purpose it so provide usable info for other members without the need to do a lot of searching.

Torito