Toy Bag Dilemma

Ladies, I’m having trouble how to organize my toys. Last week a lovely friend of mine and I did a double at the Four Seasons. We met my friend at Quattro. I couldn’t just walk in with a carry-on size bag into the restaurant. So I stopped and put some goodies in my purse. I know I missed some things – a cock ring comes to mind .

What should be in the “Essentials” bag? And where am I going to put the sex swing I got for Christmas??? All the obvious ones are easy: condoms, lube, cockrings come to mind. But what about the rest?
Rope....the nice thick kind
bullet
different size vibrators
handcuffs
wipe's
candles....the good ones and the ones you can use on yourself or him
pills that make you not gage.....so you can deepthroat
batteries
wipes
alcohol
toy cleaner
Dongs
lotion
antibacterial soap
these are just some that come to mind....
bullet
different size vibrators
handcuffs
wipe's
batteries
wipes
alcohol
toy cleaner
Dongs
lotion
antibacterial soap
these are just some that come to mind.... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
OH, HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!
bullet
different size vibrators
handcuffs
wipe's
batteries
wipes
alcohol
toy cleaner
Dongs
lotion
antibacterial soap
these are just some that come to mind.... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Wait, there are pills for the gag reflex? What are they, and how can I make the company that sells them richer???

I know Girl. I have those in my big bag too, but it's still too much for my Dooney. I also have glass dildoes, cuffs, restraints, two kinds of lube, cockrings, clothespins, massage oil, paddles, red flogger, pop rocks - the candy ohhhhh so fun, blindfolds, collars, anal plugs, stilettos, lingerie.............

But the three or four things that I can carry in my purse when my big bag just won't work.
Olivia,

This is a really good question and one that I've wondered about as well especially since my client base are often somewhat "alternative" in direction at times.

I find an all around larger sized bullet works for many. Also, a little rope (for cock teasing and bondage) and I take a pretty silk scarf to double as a blindfold or tying up as well.

A fork can be used for sensation play. And lube with just one or two toys along with condoms.

The problem that I have with carrying a lot of miscellaneous stuff to a hotel is that when I DO carry the whole shebang, NOTHING is ever utilized. When I carry just a few things, I should have carried the mass of stuff.

But generally less is more in terms of you just don't need much.

I would also like to know about those pills that help you not to gag. My initial guess is stuff that you can use for a sore throat?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
well ladies this is what i know about the sprays and the mints for oral sex.....they usually are sold at any erotic store.....

Comfortably Numb is a flavored desensitiing spray specially formulated to reduce the discomfort associated with oral sex. The refreshing mist contains a mild numbing agent that coats the back of the throat, helping to suppress gag reflex and prevent discomfort during oral.

Theres tons of Sprays and mints, just google deep throat sprays and mints and alot of information comes up.....

I love the pop rocks you mentioned tooooo
Don't forget the cattle prods, tasers, chips and whips.
Ladies, I’m having trouble how to organize my toys. Last week a lovely friend of mine and I did a double at the Four Seasons. We met my friend at Quattro. I couldn’t just walk in with a carry-on size bag into the restaurant. So I stopped and put some goodies in my purse. I know I missed some things – a cock ring comes to mind .

What should be in the “Essentials” bag? And where am I going to put the sex swing I got for Christmas??? All the obvious ones are easy: condoms, lube, cockrings come to mind. But what about the rest? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Depending on the setting and where you are walking into.....You can always keep a spare computer bag around. That way you can load up and people will think you have a laptop in the bag.......when all along you are about to handle business...................jus t an idea...........smile
...ok...bad woman. But a SMART one, too! If anybody can find a way to make it work...it's you!

I have faith!!!
Don't forget the portable portal to hell, a cage girl, Cuervo 1800 margarita premix, cattle prods, tasers, chips and whips. Originally Posted by pyramider
Fixed that for you,

This is a thread for well meaning armatures 3 sides, not a professionals.
Depending on the setting and where you are walking into.....You can always keep a spare computer bag around. That way you can load up and people will think you have a laptop in the bag.......when all along you are about to handle business...................jus t an idea...........smile Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Not a bad idea except laptop bags are prime targets.
At least the thief will be very surprised.
Boardman,

I love your new avatar, but it pales in comparison to the picture of your aft and your kitty girlfriends sun bathing on a different thread.

Ya, I like the computer bag idea. I'm going to go with that I think. If it gets stolen, do you think the thief would be shocked, disappointed or excited? Mine is an enquiring mind................
Boardman,

I love your new avatar, but it pales in comparison to the picture of your aft and your kitty girlfriends sun bathing on a different thread. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Thancks sweetheart,

I've gotta lotta more!

BTW this just burns Mr Smiths Britches.
Boardman,

I love your new avatar, but it pales in comparison to the picture of your aft and your kitty girlfriends sun bathing on a different thread.

Ya, I like the computer bag idea. I'm going to go with that I think. If it gets stolen, do you think the thief would be shocked, disappointed or excited? Mine is an enquiring mind................ Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I would love to see the face of a bloke if he stole your "computer bag" once he opened it up~

What should be in the “Essentials” bag? And where am I going to put the sex swing I got for Christmas??? All the obvious ones are easy: condoms, lube, cockrings come to mind. But what about the rest? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Look into roll around luggage. I know a few BDSM Doms that have luggage that when it opens up has flogs, whips etc... all nicely secured.

the basics would be:
Protection
Lubes
cleaning / hygiene stuff
a few battery operated toys that you like
clothing...

There are luggage stores that have large roll around luggage (some the size of a duffel bag) and being nice looking luggage, it would not look out of place for a upscale lady to be rolling into a nice hotel to visit someone.