Who are you??

Jcark
Registered Member

Very arrogant. Provided her with a reference of the only provider I knew. She stated/ didn't even bother looking her up. Quite the way to build clients. I understand she is being careful but this isn't the way

U stated this inaccurate info and the only thing I can come up with is you used a reference that I had never heard of Yasmin several descriptions and not sure if u because u said u found me on backpage well I haven't been there in a while!!

And NO I don't take references from girls I don't know Never had an Never would!!! Never will!! And that's what I told u I never said I didn't bother looking her up but Yea your right I didn't and haven't yet and don't plan on it!!
Btw we have a rule about Hijacking threads ten years old!!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...69#post2808069
Go Syd! I am right with you girl. I did NOT like Mr. J's post!
I don't like a LIAR!!
Thanks Moon!!
I love a woman who does not need GPS to put a man in his place.
Yay, Syd! You tell 'em!

What a JERK... Hope all of our ladies are paying attention and added this "gentleman" to their DNS list, like I just did.

I RTMed his extremely rude post in your 2 1/2 year old review, too.

Remember guys, it is the provider's decision who we will or won't accept for references – we are the ones that pay the ultimate price for accepting a bad one.
Yep, he picked a very bad way to start his membership here!
This new member probably doesn't know how forums like this work. Probably came across an ad of yours somewhere online, wasn't successful in getting a date, and probably saw an opportunity to 'compensate' for his frustration when he came across an old review of yours here (in his earlier google searches), and 'added' info to the review. Either way it's wrong and said member probably doesn't care one way or the other about becoming a part of the local community.
PM Sent. I have to admit Jcark's approach isn't one that would seem to be successful and a part of the community.
  • Jcark
  • 10-25-2013, 10:28 AM
wow... im just now reading this. sorry to bring up an old thread. i have since apologized to sydney for my behavior and made nice.
WTF?
Seems that someone's a tad bit out of the loop
Resurrecting a four month old thread?
Resurrecting a four month old thread? Originally Posted by pyramider
Ehh..

Think of which state this came from 3sides