Amy Love a No Show

Not good news since she has been on my see list. I hate ncns. Amy?
There's always two sides to the story davos. I'm not going to be a WK, but for a provider with 9 yes reviews with no indication of a NCNS problem, you may be a bit hasty throwing her under the bus without any details.
I would like to hear the other side of the story. I thought that was the point of posting in this coed thread. I'm open to explanations and would still like to see her.
There's always two sides to the story davos. I'm not going to be a WK, but for a provider with 9 yes reviews with no indication of a NCNS problem, you may be a bit hasty throwing her under the bus without any details. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
I agree!
I know Amy even though we have not talked or seen each other in a few months I still believe something had to happened to where she could not relay the message to u ! I'm sure it was not intended !
Hope she clears this up cause this is not like her!
I would like to hear the other side of the story. I thought that was the point of posting in this coed thread. I'm open to explanations and would still like to see her. Originally Posted by davos123
I would say the same. You posted in a timely manner so one would expect a reply in such a manner with the other side of the story (excuse ect). Seems fair to me.
Davos,
You've been a member since Jan 2012 and you made your first and second post this evening (10-22-2013). It doesn't lead to max credibility.
I do not know the lady in question, but with SL vouching for her, It would be my advise to lay your hammer on the table and walk away.
Davos,
You've been a member since Jan 2012 and you made your first and second post this evening (10-22-2013). It doesn't lead to max credibility.
I do not know the lady in question, but with SL vouching for her, It would be my advise to lay your hammer on the table and walk away. Originally Posted by datylikes
I agree, but why has Amy been so silent? A simple response would be nice.
I agree, but why has Amy been so silent? A simple response would be nice. Originally Posted by ragooh_aus
It's entirely possibly she hasn't even seen the post... Not everyone is an Eccie addict like us, you know. Although, I don't know how they avoid it. It's irresistible. Lol
It's entirely possibly she hasn't even seen the post... Not everyone is an Eccie addict like us, you know. Although, I don't know how they avoid it. It's irresistible. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
U r right ginger when me and her talk she never really knows anything that people talk about other then the alerts , info share and she post ads and handles business from what I understand she don't care for the rest !
But like I said she had not really talked to me in a few months other then references !
Davos,
I do not know the lady in question, but with SL vouching for her, It would be my advise to lay your hammer on the table and walk away. Originally Posted by datylikes
Thanks I could be wrong but I'm just don't feel like I am !
If you're upset about a NCNS, and want to publicly scold that person – this type of thread is the way to go. But, if you still have hopes of getting together with them at some point, the public humiliation on display here is probably not a good idea. Just my 2 cents.

Davos, has she not tried contacting you via phone or email? Or you her?
She last logged in here was on the 19th. So maybe something really did come up or happen.
Gotta give her some benefit of the doubt until we know more.
Amy posted doubles with SexyVixen1 two days ago, so maybe her partner can vouch for her. I would have loved that T&A sandwich, but that's beside the point. Where were we?