Who do you Miss???

For me...I miss Sweet and Little...I miss her posts and the time with her...

Not found anyone that has her energy...scoot
I miss Arkansas Danni because she could raise the dead. Most providers will wait to see if you rise to go again. Arkansas Danni would take matters into her own mouth to ensure you are completely drained. I also miss Madison because I never got an opportunity to meet her.
A second nod to Arkansas Danni, because she was damned fun to just be around. With her it wasn't just the physical getting it on, it was being able to laugh together.

And Sadie... VERY good massage, but I never got a chance to go BCD with her.
For me...I miss Sweet and Little...I miss her posts and the time with her...

Not found anyone that has her energy...scoot Originally Posted by scooter
Well, Scooter...you just haven't given me enough coffee! Lol

I really miss SNL, too! Her poignantly funny pictures & comments. And hitting Victoria's Secret together, too.

The person I miss the most is definitely Mr.Chan. Board interaction hasn't held the same appeal to me since his departure. I also miss his silly fortune-cookie comments on my reviews.
Definitely Jade. No one kissed, seduced, or worked me over like her (even tried greek poor girl ). I would retire if she returned...well maybe not totally. lol
From the ASPD days - Tori, Mandy, and even though we never got to meet up, Pam and her posts.
From the ASPD days - Tori, Mandy, and even though we never got to meet up, Pam and her posts. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
You would've loved Pam. Ridiculously fun & hilariously witty.

I miss her being a smartass on other people's stupid Eccie posts.
Robyn was sexy as hell, Danni and Tori were sweet, Cashmyr was on fire, SnL was funny, Chan was the man.
I miss MrChan, as he assisted me in several matters. I learned from him some important gentleman rules. As for providers well, I miss Carmel cutie. She was so cool, fine and could make each session seem like a DREAM.
I have to say that Sadie is who I miss the most
I have to say that Sadie is who I miss the most Originally Posted by Felina

I remember the first year of Sadie. She started with Southernbelles and went indy within months.........Man....she was 5'9", 135# of tits and leeegggggggsssss!!

Once more was never enough.

I've never had another person do the things to me that she did
The one I miss most on the board is Pamelatoo, aka Hot Springs jackass.
KaramelQT. The best overall GFE which I have ever experienced. In my dreams, of course.
2 names many will not know......Syn and Kyla
I remember them.

I miss Blonde Lily - Lily Blair! She would've been great in Trinity's "fuck you, you're fired" thread! Lol