Susan0725 No Show...

First she tried to reschedule 10 minutes before the appointed time, when she had set the date 3 days prior. Her excuse was that she had been moving for 4 days and was not yet available...OK, it happens. But it seems to me that she should not have posted her 'brown bag lunch' special and accepted a request.

I let it pass, and tried again a couple days later, setting an appointment for the next morning. This time, NCNS at her own incall, she had given me the address on the first attempt. I texted because she prefers that method over email or voicemail. Nothing. I drove to the location, sat in the parking space and texted twice again. 30 minutes past the appt I left. I was expecting a text the whole morning, but as of 6+ hours later, still nothing! If she reads this she will know that I will never contact her again; plain and simple. Maybe that is what she wanted all along.

I am expecting MUCH better results and outcome for my next appt, tomorrow! And if she is reading this, I hope she spanks me for trying to see someone else before her!
She did the same thing to me back in early September. Set the appointment the night b-4 for 8am the next morning. She told me where she was located at and told me to call when I arrive at location the next morning called phone went straight to voicemail left message and sent text haven't heard from her since. It was no biggie that's why I never made a big deal out of it. It was back when she posted a ad saying she really needed help with money cause her roommate had move out. So I was willing to help I guess she didn't need the help.