what is it about the girlfriend expierence?

What's the draw for the guys who enjoy the girlfriend expierence? Is it the imitation of having a conversation and sex with somebody that actually loves you? I have yet to enjoy paid sex as much as I have when I'm with somebody that I'm in a committed relationship with. Despite the providers here being extremely skilled at their trade, the sex I have paid for while extremely physically satisfying it is not emotionally satisfying (nor did I ever expect it to be) like it is with a real "girlfriend".
It's more about the individuals definition of GFE. For me it's pure passion and chemistry that includes dfk,fondling,fs,bbbj,bls,daty, fiv,etc; and multiple positions that you just flow into with plenty of orgasmic play for both.

Not many ladies here live up to my definition and are more mechanical. The mechanical type, I tend to get the task done quickly and leave, not seeing them again.

The ladies that meet my definition of GFE, are usually the ladies I see regularly.

It's all about an individuals definition.
As a guy who has been married for a long time and who was feeling dead inside before discovering The Hobby, I can't express how much I love GFE. It definitely fulfills a need on multiple levels. The IOP (maybe not always an imitation ?), convo and just being together after the "act", DFK, DATY, BBBJ, are all things that I love about the experience. It can also cause serious mind-fuck if perspective is not maintained. However, the sum of these parts makes me feel alive.

I could probably dig an occasional PSE type of session. However, a blow n go or a session with a more mechanical, clock-watcher type of provider would not do it for me.
GFE is what you make of it, attitude is the key for me on both sides. Is the hobby the same as a real relationship, fuck no, but if you want a PSE by a GFE the hobby will have that in spades. Some ladies I have seen kiss me better then any of my past GF, plus I get to lick there ass, FIV, FIA and they love it. It's an experience for a reason!

IB
GFE is what you make of it, attitude is the key for me on both sides. Is the hobby the same as a real relationship, fuck no, but if you want a PSE by a GFE the hobby will have that in spades. Some ladies I have seen kiss me better then any of my past GF, plus I get to lick there ass, FIV, FIA, Greek and they love it. It's an experience for a reason!

IB
I just wanna get pissed on by a bad ass blonde or redhead
I just wanna get pissed on by a bad ass blonde or redhead Originally Posted by Little Monster
Won't a RW GF do that

IB
If the girl doesn't make you believe that she truly wants you and every kiss feels like a wall is crumbling down most likely it is because you aren't bringing the right attitude to the table so she's defaulting to PSE with GFE activities because she can't read your mind.

We are professionals. The exceptional ones can read you and bring want you need to a session without you asking but why take the risk? Just be very clear what sort of experience you want and any provider worth her salt will step up.

Just my .02
That's correct SA Angel and that's why I always let a lady know how I like to start a session, before we make plans. The ladies that don't respond back, are of course the ladies that are lazy in my opinion and just want the money and you in and out as quickly as possible.

Just saying
Or is it just the old in-and-out S-E-X, or perhaps there are those gents who absolutely desire

-- communication

-- chemistry

-- companionship

(and, finally, but not absolutely)

-- copulation
If the girl doesn't make you believe that she truly wants you and every kiss feels like a wall is crumbling down most likely it is because you aren't bringing the right attitude to the table so she's defaulting to PSE with GFE activities because she can't read your mind.

We are professionals. The exceptional ones can read you and bring want you need to a session without you asking but why take the risk? Just be very clear what sort of experience you want and any provider worth her salt will step up.

Just my .02 Originally Posted by SA Angel

that may work for some, but part of me likes to just let it happen,.. If I am not 'your' cup of tea so be it.. I do think me bringing the right attitude will change the poor service most of these girls Provide. Last year I paid top dollar and it was a complete waste of money and my time. yeah she was pretty but boring and more boring and BCD was lame, I could have just jerked off instead...and had just as much fun!
Or is it just the old in-and-out S-E-X, or perhaps there are those gents who absolutely desire

-- communication

-- chemistry

-- companionship

(and, finally, but not absolutely)

-- copulation
Originally Posted by ck1942
Just like diamonds, the hobby has its own 4 c's
Won't a RW GF do that

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

I can only get pussy if I pay for it sir
I can only get pussy if I pay for it sir Originally Posted by Little Monster

Me too, so there is room in the boat for both of us!

IB
Ditto!

Just my .02 Originally Posted by SA Angel