Four Words Suggestions

I remember back when we had a successful 3 word thread that ran on and on.
The intent was to create a story by responding to the immediately preceding post. We created sentences, complete with puctuation. A lot of the fun was you could never guess what twists and turns other posters would take when they added 3 words to yours. Now people seem afraid of what others people will write, and to maintain a sense of control, they make 3 word statements that do not build on the previous post.
People also cheat by writing two or more 3 word statements in the same post. Just put your 4 words in the pot, and wait a few hours for others to respond before making another post.
I would suggest counting names, such as Chloe Belle, and Little Rock, as one word, since both words are needed to convey the name.
Add to the previous post to make a clear sentence. You might post 3 words that will be left open for others to make a complete sentence. Or you might post one word to finish a sentence, then a period and three more words to begin a new sentence. Whatever makes sense in the situation.
Not trying to make fun of what people have done in the past, but trying to make suggestions to make it fun again. We can create some crazy stories if we do it right!
The only time things got a little out of order was when two or more posters posted at about the same time. I think we could even solve that problem now. Can't we delete a post if we do so within an hour? If I see someone beat me responding to a post, I could delete my post and try another repsonse.

(I did just click on the 'edit' button, and I now see 'delete' as one of the choices)