Paula allen

Anyone have trouble meeting her, we did the screen thing and she sent me number, we set up a day and time,i get there and text her I’m there and no text ever back.Havent seen her ad on tryest for the past two days either.Just thought it was odd since she has great reviews.
She's out of town.
kind of think you posted this in the wrong forum
Once you do meet her you’ll see she’s easily the best local provider out there. Her biggest flaw however would be she can be tough to get hold ofAt times.
I would not be surprised if she is taking the weekend off. Be patient.
I would not be surprised if she is taking the weekend off. Be patient. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram

He says they set up a day and time though. If he showed up and she left town/blew him off without blowing him off then that's on her not him for showing up when supposed to.
Who cares where she is. If she she went dark on a guy, so what. Happens all the time.
Moved to Coed. dj8
It is a big deal to some of the guys in the hobby, as they may only have a window of time to meet. Everybody doesn't have all day.
It is a big deal to some of the guys in the hobby, as they may only have a window of time to meet. Everybody doesn't have all day. Originally Posted by Looker151
I don’t have time to waste either. I’ve been NCNSed more times that I can remember. PA doesn’t have a history of doing it. But it’s a part of the hobby.
I’m not mad , just hope everything is ok with her.I know stuff comes up , i will just text her next week and try to schedule something.From all the good reviews i have seen on her and i have seen casey Blake and Brittany Bentley so hope she compares.
I’m not mad , just hope everything is ok with her.I know stuff comes up , i will just text her next week and try to schedule something.From all the good reviews i have seen on her and i have seen casey Blake and Brittany Bentley so hope she compares. Originally Posted by warehouse35
U wont be disappointed and she is fine. U should mention to her about the friday appt.
The apt was on thur, yeah i might mention something to her , but let her know I’m not mad , i wasn’t doing anything that day but i did drive 40 minutes and i waited in the parking lot for a hour i figured maybe she was running behind with apts that day.Like i said I’ll just try next week and hope it works out this time.
You mean ho's can't be trusted, sometimes you make appointments and they don't show, give them extra money to a regular cause they need it for something special never to see them again after say 8 years, wow, I didn't know that.
You mean ho's can't be trusted, sometimes you make appointments and they don't show, give them extra money to a regular cause they need it for something special never to see them again after say 8 years, wow, I didn't know that. Originally Posted by bypass
Hos get dicked around too. It goes both ways. If you get skunked, just chalk it up to the hobby. Unless you’re stupid enough to drive over an hour to see a Ho. Then you can pound your head against a wall for being stupid.