Birthday baby!!

Hello gentlemen, my name is Alice. Very professional, 100% discreet, and ready to give you a night you'll never forget!.
Dazzling eyes, long brunette hair with curves in all the right places...
Luscious lips with an unforgettable smile ��
Legs for days and a big round booty to match
100% REAL PICTURES
Call/text, you won't regret time spent with this exotic beauty��
Oh look, a crown tattoo. I wonder what that means...?
Damn you're Cute!! Nice pics
Dang Claire, you're observant. Wonder what that means.....
Dang Claire, you're observant. Wonder what that means..... Originally Posted by Zhivago52
That she's catty and doesn't appreciate competition from hotter, younger chicks....
Oh look, a crown tattoo. I wonder what that means...? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
What does it mean? Please share your insight.
Its a gang symbol. That she is owned, so to speak. I hope thats not the case but thats what it represents.
That she's catty and doesn't appreciate competition from hotter, younger chicks.... Originally Posted by Whispers
You could read SL's No to the Pimp review. Just a thought?
You could read SL's No to the Pimp review. Just a thought? Originally Posted by Usual suspects
What would that have to do with Claire taking a shot at discrediting another whore?

Pimped or independent they are still whores right?
Thanks for the lesson Claire and Phoenix, it is appreciated!
  • tzv13
  • 05-18-2015, 11:56 PM
Happy Birthday!

Whut Ah wanna know is whethuh 'er big daddy is a Crip 'r a Latin King frum Puerto Rico. Cuz mah buddies in tha CIA usedt ta do bidness wif tha Crips (hell, they still do, jus' off tha books), but not so much wif tha Latin Kings.
You could read SL's No to the Pimp review. Just a thought? Originally Posted by Usual suspects

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1377232