Is this Sharia or body shaming,

either way, I call it the left imposing their demands on a once free society and the loony left says, "dictate to me what I can say and do because I do not know how to think for myself".

No more oogling those hot babes guys, you might offend the lady next to you.
Jeez maybe I should start a campaign, no more hot young babes photos because it offends me as "I am a lady of a certain age". Where does it end, or is the world going to just let Sharia decide.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06...ody-image.html
either way, I call it the left imposing their demands on a once free society and the loony left says, "dictate to me what I can say and do because I do not know how to think for myself".

No more oogling those hot babes guys, you might offend the lady next to you.
Jeez maybe I should start a campaign, no more hot young babes photos because it offends me as "I am a lady of a certain age". Where does it end, or is the world going to just let Sharia decide.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06...ody-image.html Originally Posted by Cherie
Well , the sites reach-around crew would be happy to go along with a ban on pictures of hot women. It is offensive to THEIR " nature ".
What the people who put the ad up should do is put a Picture of Ashley Graham on that billboard and see what the Mayor says.
Londonstans mayor is perfectly fine with this...

• WTF
  • 06-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Londonstans mayor is perfectly fine with this...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I like the bloody Trump head pic better Iffy.

Cherie there are loons on the left and right. That stupid ass thread you started with Trump wanting to limit sex workers rights is a perfect example. You seem to be very selective in your rage.
Go suck a tailpipe, granny!
I suck buttpipes, baby! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
probably more personal info than we needed to know .. ijs ..
It is a UK problem.
Typical, immature, ignorant retort, WWE.

WHAT? No dingleberries?

This place gets stupider by the day. The world is on edge. Our scheissfuhrer is fanning the flames. And you assholes are playing glib.

I'd rather read your sexual exploits, WWE. But apparently there aren't any.

Maybe one day your tedticles will drop and you'll become a man.
Typical, immature, ignorant retort, WWE.

WHAT? No dingleberries?

This place gets stupider by the day. The world is on edge. Our scheissfuhrer is fanning the flames. And you assholes are playing glib.

I'd rather read your sexual exploits, WWE. But apparently there aren't any.

Maybe one day your tedticles will drop and you'll become a man. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

do you know why i don't ignore you, asshole rider? you are funny! but not in the way you think you are.

tedticles ?? bahahaa

do you know why i don't ignore you, asshole rider? you are funny! but not in the way you think you are.

tedticles ?? bahahaa

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Tedticles, that's what he has. They are named after his Teddy Bear. They are very small and nonfunctional, lol.

Jim
Tedticles, that's what he has. They are named after his Teddy Bear. They are very small and nonfunctional, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

exactly right!
so .. why doesn't this closeted mushomo complain about the infamous Travis Fimmel ad that caused accidents when women gawked at his package?

was Muhammad really a gay man pretending to be a {forbidden} rapist? hmmm???

bahahahaaaaaa