Announcement About July's M&G

I'm so sorry, but I need to postpone the July M&G until August. I have picked out a date, it will be August 25th which is a Thursday.

I have a family function that I MUST attend. Again, I'm so sorry, but family comes first as most of you know and hopefully understand.

I take pride in being able to have the trust from all the wonderful gentlemen and ladies who attended the last M&G and will hopefully continue to attend future ones.

I must also point out that there was some question of whether or not it was too soon to have another M&G and some of the guys wouldn't have been able to attend July's M&G. So, lets think of this as a blessing in disguise.

I look forward to seeing you all in August and I promise, it'll be a great time. The menu will stay the same and all the same rules will still apply.

For those who wish to attend, please contact me directly through my private email and put in the subject line, "M&G."

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM/email or call me.
Sounds fine to me MsElena, although I'm not sure that far in advance how Aug will work, but will try and make it. The last one was a really good time.
Family first!

See you all in August!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Shorty I have decided not to attend for personal reasons. We can talk any time you want
That date works for me!
Burk, sorry you won't be attending. You'll be missed because I know some were really looking forward to meeting you.

SR, YAY!!!! Wanna be my date?
got it on the calendar
SR, YAY!!!! Wanna be my date? Originally Posted by MsElena
Date?! What sort of guy do you think I am?

Oh that type. Yes, I think we were working on a private MnG.
YAY!! I have some arm candy now.
YAY!! I have some arm candy now. Originally Posted by MsElena
Yay, so do I!!
That date works for me! Originally Posted by SR Only
Yummy! I told you late August . . . it will be great to meet you!

Kisses,

- Jackie
I am unable to attend, again(*&#%&*), so guess I'll have to settle for personal M&G once again - NOT a bad option!
Awww SB, I'm sorry sweetie. If we MUST have another personal M&G, then so be it.
I think I can def make that date =) I may actually come early Aug as well xoxoxo
I think I can def make that date =) I may actually come early Aug as well xoxoxo Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha

Would LOVE to have you doll. Let me know if you need anything.