State: Texas
Address: Off 360 and E.Abrams
Activities: LFK, DATY, FIV, Lactation, CFS
Hair Length and Color: black to below ear, above shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Per profile 5'1", 115, HWP, lovely blue eyes
Recommendation: Yes
How bad was the smoke smell and/or taste on her? Lactation is on my fetish list but smoke is a real turnoff
Last lactating smoker I saw tasted like smoke & nicotine, would not repeat with another lactating provider that smokes.
The odor was not that bad to me. There was no blue haze hovering in the air. But once outside and back in my car I could smell it a bit. She had done some cleaning (unrelated to smoking) before I got there and could smell the disinfectant odor more. So I would not hesitate to see her due to the smoke smell. She did not smell or taste of cig smoke.

She is a wonderful person and the lactating is amazing. I'd say it is the best I have ever experienced!

I know what you mean about some ppl smelling or tasting like what they ingest. I was at the gym on the treadmill next to an Indian woman who reeked of curry. I went down on a chick one time and told her that her VJ smelled and tasted like weed. She admitted to being a heavy user.

Fortunately Roxy does not smell or taste like cig smoke.

Hope this helps.

And thanks for reading.

Roxy is a real jewel. The nursing alone, as this and other reviewers have written about, make her visits well worth it.A lot of the comments here focus on the smoking but in Roxy's case, from my experience, it was a detail that did little to take away from an overall amazing experience, especially for those more fixated on the the creamy gems of motherhood.