Teddybear!!

Hey all. I want to ask everyone who's entwined in this world of SW whether provider or client to be mindful of all our interactions with each other. Not all of us get along with everyone. Both SW and John alike. Even if we disagree with things theres no need to Bash providers, stalk them or even bother them if you do not get along anymore. Stop with the lies and falsehoods you spread just to make a person's life harder then it already is. Remember before you lie, spread rumors or create fake reviews, just relax and talk to your local Fish and Game Association. You know who you are I'm talking to and whom im referring to. Thanks all and have a great new year.
Hey all. I want to ask everyone who's entwined in this world of SW whether provider or client to be mindful of all our interactions with each other. Not all of us get along with everyone. Both SW and John alike. Even if we disagree with things theres no need to Bash providers, stalk them or even bother them if you do not get along anymore. Stop with the lies and falsehoods you spread just to make a person's life harder then it already is. Remember before you lie, spread rumors or create fake reviews, just relax and talk to your local Fish and Game Association. You know who you are I'm talking to and whom im referring to. Thanks all and have a great new year. Originally Posted by Halejordan
ah nope mmmm WHO
I believe everything I hear and also everything I read, especially on this site.

I believe that the first person to make an accusation or a declaration is always telling the truth and that it's immediately incumbent on the accused to prove any allegation untrue.

I believe that pretty much anyone can judge whether or not another person is being honest based upon whether or not the statement is made with conviction.

I believe hookers regardless of whether what they are saying is actually true or not, because it may possibly benefit me in some way.
You know who you are I'm talking to and whom im referring to. Originally Posted by Halejordan
plastic man ...sure ...does an the guilty ...parties will pay
Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
EXACTLY!

I'm going to bite and tell you my honest opinion on this kind of stuff. And it has nothing to do whether I believe the clients or not. Hookers use men, they manipulate them, and when they're not getting what they want anymore they lash out and they lie. They don't tell you what their personal life is like or what they're hiding from these guys with a string along. And when someone gets close enough to them and all of their dirty little secret and say that they were stalked or abused and they won't just leave them alone anymore.

Hookers will never admit their part in these tragic stories. I've been there before, I've been that girl. It's far too common in the world that we live in so maybe whitenight's need to check yourself, before you make yourself look like a fool online, and hobby forums like these.
EXACTLY!

I'm going to bite and tell you my honest opinion on this kind of stuff. And it has nothing to do whether I believe the clients or not. Hookers use men, they manipulate them, and when they're not getting what they want anymore they lash out and they lie. They don't tell you what their personal life is like or what they're hiding from these guys with a string along. And when someone gets close enough to them and all of their dirty little secret and say that they were stalked or abused and they won't just leave them alone anymore.

Hookers will never admit their part in these tragic stories. I've been there before, I've been that girl. It's far too common in the world that we live in so maybe whitenight's need to check yourself, before you make yourself look like a fool online, and hobby forums like these. Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
Why I like being a Dark Knight better

Once a long run with is over , its over

but can still send a happy whatever holiday text to, and get a thanks to you to

but it seems the Happy birthday text gets mixed reactions

but it seems the Happy birthday text gets mixed reactions Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well then I expect my birthday text in exactly 9 days
EXACTLY!

Hookers will never admit their part in these tragic stories. I've been there before, I've been that girl. It's far too common in the world that we live in so maybe whitenight's need to check yourself, before you make yourself look like a fool online, and hobby forums like these. Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
Top-notch advertising.
Well then I expect my birthday text in exactly 9 days Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
14th ????
I was trying to he vague. I am talking about a client posting false reviews and commenting on "corrections" to attributes or attitudes. I know we are all different and we have different interpretations of interactions but theres no need to continue to make false reviews with a provider you haven't been with. Theres a provider who asked not to see a client anymore. Now this client is going above and beyond to make this provider be a bad person. Just saying it's not necessary. They know who they are I'm just asking for it to stop. Makes us all look bad and we dont need help in that department.
Sounds like a samlee.
Goodness gracious!! Such a clever response!!
Samlee?

but it seems the Happy birthday text gets mixed reactions Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well then I expect my birthday text in exactly 9 days Originally Posted by PhoenixFux

All you’re gonna get is a dick pic.......lol!

elg.......