Does this happen often?

• Omari
  • 09-18-2012, 05:55 AM
Whenever you use a provider as a reference, she texts you with a special rate. I have seen this one particular provider at least 6x and has used her as a reference a few times. It never fails that she texts with a special rate.
I have had it happen many times. She knows you have some hobby funds.
  • Trey
  • 09-18-2012, 07:28 AM
Yep in a way it makes sense. You can go see the new girl or you come see me, you know what you get with me they say to themselves. I don't like to use refs, lucky for me they don't ask much. I don't even reply with refs tell them check the reviews. If I go crazy on you feel free to call me out on the board.
If you have seen other girls why don't you use them as references. I've stopped seeing a few providers become of their drama. But I have a few ATF so I use them.
Who is it lol. I have a guess
  • Omari
  • 09-18-2012, 12:49 PM
If you have seen other girls why don't you use them as references. I've stopped seeing a few providers become of their drama. But I have a few ATF so I use them. Originally Posted by Aztecking69
Most providers ask for 2/3 references but I send 5/6 reference that Ive seen recently. I once told a lady she could contact anyone from my reviews but later I thought I've seen plenty ladies whom I didn't review that would refer me. So know I just send what they ask for(anything not linking to real world identity).
yes it happens often, she's trying to beat the other girl's price and get you to come see her. Stores do it all the time.
That is weak as hell when providers so that. It screams of desperation. Whomever she is, business must suck for her.

Providers lowballing each other is exactly why many of these girls are running around sucking dick and fucking for less money than it costs to get a mani/pedi.
  • Omari
  • 09-18-2012, 02:29 PM
yes it happens often, she's trying to beat the other girl's price and get you to come see her. Stores do it all the time. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Why haven't you pmed me to undercut another? Did you not enjoy yourself? I'm just kidding but really I wouldn't mind you pming me.
free market in action........heh
  • Omari
  • 09-18-2012, 02:42 PM
That is weak as hell when providers so that. It screams of desperation. Whomever she is, business must suck for her.

Providers lowballing each other is exactly why many of these girls are running around sucking dick and fucking for less money than it costs to get a mani/pedi. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Show me your boobies. Just kidding but really show me your boobies.
like DH said this is capitalism at it's best. We are really each other's competition on some level. On the other hand, it is also cockblocking in one of it's finest forms.

Why haven't you pmed me to undercut another? Did you not enjoy yourself? I'm just kidding but really I wouldn't mind you pming me. Originally Posted by Omari
I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
[QUOTE=Luxury Daphne;3210923] ...it is also cockblocking in one of it's finest forms./QUOTE]

Can't block if one doesn't know where it's gonna park....and there a lot of spaces.
Whomever she is, business must suck for her. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
.... and hopefully it's a bbbjcim! The tip might make up for the discount!!!!!!!
That type of shit pisses me off! The provider never thinks about it when the table turns she calls for a ref never gets it and loses the client because the woman she called for a ref gave him a special rate . It's a two way streets ladies. Do on to others as you would like done to you.