Contact Info: Unknown
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: Frankfurt Red Light District
Activities: BBBJ, Mish, Doggy.
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 80
Hair Length and Color: Black hair past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: She has an amazing body besides her age. In shape, better than lots of 20 year olds. Big round ass and big MMs.
Recommendation: Yes
Man I was just there and on the hunt for this jewel you reported on but no luck...tired my legs up and down the stairs hunting for the Thai prize!!!

Luckily, adequate substitutes worked out. Wanted to go try the Japan Chinese place outside the red light district, but too far off the beaten path for the time I had to spend in Frankfurt.

Do you remember which place you found her? All you have listed is red light district, so not sure if she was on the street or in a particular haus or bar. Will be back in a few months, so any additional specifics might aid my next search for this lady.
Man I was just there and on the hunt for this jewel you reported on but no luck...tired my legs up and down the stairs hunting for the Thai prize!!!

Luckily, adequate substitutes worked out. Wanted to go try the Japan Chinese place outside the red light district, but too far off the beaten path for the time I had to spend in Frankfurt.

Do you remember which place you found her? All you have listed is red light district, so not sure if she was on the street or in a particular haus or bar. Will be back in a few months, so any additional specifics might aid my next search for this lady. Originally Posted by NTXReggie
It should be in the corner of moseltrasse and nidastrasse next to the golden gate diamond club. If you want any more info pm me boss.