Date: 05-02-2023
Name: Cici
Phone: 214-434-2087
Email Address: asianstars@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Off Montfort
Activities: GFE, DFK, bls,bbbj, daty, dato, light Tuma, all positions, cfs, cim, great IOP the entire time
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very short, 5’, looks like pics, shaved, no tats, silky smooth skin, nice smile and teeth, big C cups
Recommendation: Yes
good review! I remember CICI was in HDs for a short time before . Was hoping to see Lena again but she already gone , probably try CICI this weekend
Welcome back Bob. Nice review.
good review! I remember CICI was in HDs for a short time before . Was hoping to see Lena again but she already gone , probably try CICI this weekend Originally Posted by ErikHua621
Oh she was? How the hell did I miss her before, this was my first time with her. I’m gonna try to schedule with her again before everybody gets to her, lol

Thanks ntx, I didn’t get any pussy on the boat so the studio was one of my first calls when I got back, ha ha
Thanks for the review brother. Now I want to do her next.
Thanks BigBob for the review.

Thanks BigBob for the review.

Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Originally Posted by ErikHua621

Great review BigBoobs! Thanks
Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Bro you need to go see Cici next. She said she’s only here for two weeks to a month. Plus when she pulled her hair up in a ponytail during activities, she looks really really really young, which I like.

Yw Velo
Bro you need to go see Cici next. She said she’s only here for two weeks to a month. Plus when she pulled her hair up in a ponytail during activities, she looks really really really young, which I like.

Yw Velo Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1

Alright man.. I think I may take up your advice and see her next.
Hahaha,
Am I only feel like one group of promoter handles moved out and another group moved in? Will be interesting to see how this new group of handles play. They’ve been together like brothers or a person since i joined.
Hahaha,
Am I only feel like one group of promoter handles moved out and another group moved in? Will be interesting to see how this new group of handles play. They’ve been together like brothers or a person since i joined. Originally Posted by chungjang
I have not given you authorization to comment on any of my threads. Go hijack someone else’s.
Hahaha,
Am I only feel like one group of promoter handles moved out and another group moved in? Will be interesting to see how this new group of handles play. They’ve been together like brothers or a person since i joined. Originally Posted by chungjang
Which join date are you talking about? The one for this handle or a join date for one of your other now banned handles?