URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DFW area
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long dark/black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She stood at about 5ft or so. She has a very pretty face. Nice figure. Not sure if it was just me, but her top half seemed more fit than the bottom, but nothing bad. She has nice C or so cup breasts, decent ass (again for an Korean).
Recommendation: Yes
RickyG is back with great reviews
Excellent review as always, Ricky!!

Thanks ya'll. I try my best to give good reviews to help out my fellow bros.

That’s how you start a morning.
Look, prof X even joined big bob, aspen promoter bandwagon. or vice versa…
This is getting funny that group of kids calling out prof X doing same shit under multiple handles.

Where are Chung and ntx?
We're at breakfast with Big b.o.b. waiting on AspenCalifornia and Joebillybob to join us.
Here is where things get not so good.
The review on other site put Cristal on top choice in AS. This guys seen all girls in AS. Yet promoters are pushing for Amy and Cici. Too bad I am not in Dallas to confirm but if I was I wouldn’t trust promoters.
We're at breakfast with Big b.o.b. waiting on AspenCalifornia and Joebillybob to join us. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Thanks for breakfast guys. I had a good time.

Wasn’t this thread about Cici
Can always count on a good Ricky bobby review!
Thanks for breakfast guys. I had a good time.

Wasn’t this thread about Cici Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Cici was the main topic being discussed at breakfast. You should remember.
We're at breakfast with Big b.o.b. waiting on AspenCalifornia and Joebillybob to join us. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Why not cici? What’s little boys meeting got anything to do with cici? Why not include Namssa. Oh wait, you can’t mention him because he is on your payroll to protect little bob and his buddies like Chung Tran, Aspen and ntx.

Talk about cici and AS having wrong little boys to promote.
LMFAO!!!!!! Great review of Cici. Readers take note of Ricky's reviews. They are not misleading. Thanks again for the review and information about Cici.
LMFAO!!!!!! Great review of Cici. Readers take note of Ricky's reviews. They are not misleading. Thanks again for the review and information about Cici. Originally Posted by ntxguy
LMFAO!!! with this one. Attack other agencies but promote AS. Time to bring reinforcements such as Chung Tran, big bob, aspen, jolliebob or where other ones you have. You’re ruining Rick’s review.