Does anyone else miss the private socials? I do! fun times..

I remember the Halloween meet ups dressing up...I guess those days are long gone for sure!😭
Socials were awesome. Sadly, those days are gone now.
I remember several. The best ones were in North Richland Hills at the house of a provider and her boyfriend. I remember their names, just not her provider name. It was amazing hoping into the pool naked with Abigail Rosiland, TigerPussLov and others. Thanks Branded for making me think of them!
They were great untill the one at Lizard Lounge. Some jealous misfits were across the street vidoing people coming and going. Posted pictures and license plates of many of the attendies. That was the end of Socials for me and many others. At least any big ones. Still went to a few after that but they were strictly word of mouth, direct from the host invites
They were great untill the one at Lizard Lounge. Some jealous misfits were across the street vidoing people coming and going. Posted pictures and license plates of many of the attendies. That was the end of Socials for me and many others. At least any big ones. Still went to a few after that but they were strictly word of mouth, direct from the host invites Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I believe I heard about that one! It was way back around 2008 or 9?
I miss those socials a lot!! Tried to attend most of them. It was so much fun meeting the ladies and fellow hobbies! It brought people together in the community. Wish they would come back!!
I remember several. The best ones were in North Richland Hills at the house of a provider and her boyfriend. I remember their names, just not her provider name. It was amazing hoping into the pool naked with Abigail Rosiland, TigerPussLov and others. Thanks Branded for making me think of them! Originally Posted by mellobugler
I think it was Breanna4Fun. Hers was always great at their place
I think it was Breanna4Fun. Hers was always great at their place Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Yep - last time I was there, I took Christina, met German Bombshell (never managed to connect with her)

Tried to have a conversation with TigerPussLove, she was in the pool on a raft, nekkid & fingering herself... I had a real problem focusing on what we were trying to get to

I was on Breanna's mailing list, but nothing heard in a long time. Abigail Rosalind is still around and they were friends - check in with her.
  • BLM69
  • 05-18-2023, 11:38 AM
Too much technology these days, you may end up on a live being a hooker and a trick
Too much technology these days, you may end up on a live being a hooker and a trick Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmao...
I miss them. Met a lot of very nice people there. Shep's parties were set in a bar. A lot of fun.
I miss them. Met a lot of very nice people there. Shep's parties were set in a bar. A lot of fun. Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Attended plenty of those!
Yeah, it was Brianna for fun. Those were great parties. Breanna ended up marrying the guy. She got a real world job and left the hobby. The last time I talked with him they had moved to a small town. I really miss those days.
I miss those socials a lot!! Tried to attend most of them. It was so much fun meeting the ladies and fellow hobbies! It brought people together in the community. Wish they would come back!! Originally Posted by Private Encounter
I've never been to one, what's it like?
Yeah, it was Brianna for fun. Those were great parties. Breanna ended up marrying the guy. She got a real world job and left the hobby. The last time I talked with him they had moved to a small town. I really miss those days. Originally Posted by mellobugler
Nice guy too. He was legit on the grill