Mayor Eric Adams of NYC Says The Migrant Crisis is Destroying NYC. Why do Democrats Continue Voting For This? (Video)

NYC is gonna have the best landscaping...

What would Repubtards do? Murder them all?
Actually CLOSE the border.

Round 'em up and send 'em back.

That is what we used to do.
Re NYC: Now some twenty thousand illegal alean kids will be showing up at New York public schools. Most if not all will not have had any of the immunizations already mandated by law and required for enrollment. Many of them will already be sick with something. Some will have an exotic illness or parasites.

My Father went through a health scfreening at Ellis Island before entering the USA (with a valid visa). The same was true for my wife's father.

But lets set aside the potential health issues for a moment. The New York education systems, local and state, are not prepaired for tens of thousands of non-English spekers. . . .not on this scale and not for the many languages that are not Spanish.
The only thing I commend Greg Abbott for doing, sending these migrants to the Sanctuary Cities…Seems to me there is one way to stop it- the mayor of NYC should remove his city from being a National sanctuary city and ask the NY Governor to get the Biden Administration to control the border situation to the benefit of the border states.
Actually CLOSE the border.

Round 'em up and send 'em back.

That is what we used to do. Originally Posted by ICU 812
That works only for a little while. A permanent fix would be to bomb the ever living shit out of the Cartels that run Mexico, finish the wall and strengthen our alliance with Mexico. But that won't happen when you have idiots running both countries.