Lola Bunz NC/NS

• Omari
  • 04-06-2013, 04:34 PM
I tried getting an appointment with Lola upon her last visit to Houston but I couldn't do an incall. I noticed Lola returned and my S/O was with her family so I emailed Lola for an appointment. Lola asked if I had a way of showing proof of my occupation. I replied I had business cards. Lola seemed fine with that so we scheduled an appointment for 4:00. Lola asked me to text her my phone number. I sent the text. I headed to Houston stopping to shop to kill time. I arrived in the area a little early(25 minutes) I asked I she could send the address so I could place it in my phone so I would not be late. Lola sent the address then asked if we could change it to :30 but I hadn't checked my google voice account so I missed it. I sent a text stating Where I was parked. Lola sent a text to hold on. Lola sent room number so I went up at 4:25. The do not disturb sign was on the door so I sent a text saying I would be waiting downstairs. Lola sent another room number that was directly accross from the previous room so I asked her which one was it and told her I was in the hall. She texted she was in the shower and on her way to the door. 10 minutes passed as residents are passing me looking at me crazy. I text her asking her if there was I problem & should I leave. I didn't recieve a reply so I waited 10 more minutes as residents continue to pass & look at me. I text to ask her if she is canceling the appointment but didn't receive a reply. It has been 1hr 1/2 since our original appointment and I still haven't received a reply. Thisst not be a NC/NS but it is a bad way to conduct business.
So you're saying she either double booked, or stacked em so close you were willing to have 5min old sloppy seconds.... thirds.... who knows.

I'm sure her people will call your people to make it right.
  • Omari
  • 04-06-2013, 07:13 PM
So you're saying she either double booked, or stacked em so close you were willing to have 5min old sloppy seconds.... thirds.... who knows.

I'm sure her people will call your people to make it right. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
I'm thinking she double booked. She said she was available at 4:00, 6:00 & 8:00 so I took the earliest available. Yes I was willing to take sloppy 2nds, 3rds or whatever. We never know how many have been there prior to us arriving. Her people can get ahold of my people & we can clear it up/work something out.
Damn sorry to hear that, I been wanting to see her for a while too.
Damn, I saw her ad today too and almost called her right around the same time.

"10 minutes passed as residents are passing me looking at me crazy. I text her asking her if there was I problem & should I leave. I didn't recieve a reply so I waited 10 more minutes as residents continue to pass & look at me"

Lmao! I'm just picturing that in my mind how awkward that must have felt.

That sucks though, she shouldn't treat people like that. At least have the decency to reply and cancel. Make an effort to apoligize and reschedule. Don't just leave somebody hanging.

And she still wanted to verify your employment eventhough you have 27 reviews? I hope she learns from this and improves her tcb skills. I want to see her one day, but I will keep this in mind the next time I think about calling her.

Thanks for the info and sorry for you trouble Omari.
She sent me a messages asking me to come and see her but since ive been reading all these things about her i decide to wait. Good thing i did...
  • Omari
  • 04-08-2013, 09:45 PM
By no means am I saying avoid her at all cost. I'm just stating my experience with her. If you have an opportunity to see her I recommend you take it but if you have to travel I suggest you precede with caution.
My thought is that she was a little scared because I have sent dudes to the wrong room before my eccie days just to watch him, his movements, and to make sure no one was with him. Sometimes I did do the right thing because it's been times when I could of been robbed or something because some guys brought friends along and had them in the car or coming inside with them. Thanks to eccie and the screening process I feel waaay safer
My thought is that she was a little scared because I have sent dudes to the wrong room before my eccie days just to watch him, his movements, and to make sure no one was with him. Sometimes I did do the right thing because it's been times when I could of been robbed or something because some guys brought friends along and had them in the car or coming inside with them. Thanks to eccie and the screening process I feel waaay safer Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Sorry that happen to you...
SH713..Your a night owl like me! Awesome!
  • Omari
  • 04-09-2013, 03:32 AM
My thought is that she was a little scared because I have sent dudes to the wrong room before my eccie days just to watch him, his movements, and to make sure no one was with him. Sometimes I did do the right thing because it's been times when I could of been robbed or something because some guys brought friends along and had them in the car or coming inside with them. Thanks to eccie and the screening process I feel waaay safer Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Scared of what? Please explain your thought process behind this. I stand in front of the peep hole so the lady can see me. I'm dressed in casual clothes(unless I've previously seen her). You can't find any lady on here that I've seen that will tell you I appear to be a cause for concern upon meeting me.
"10 minutes passed as residents are passing me looking at me crazy. I text her asking her if there was I problem & should I leave. I didn't recieve a reply so I waited 10 more minutes as residents continue to pass & look at me"

Lmao! I'm just picturing that in my mind how awkward that must have felt. Originally Posted by coolaid
It's not only "awkward," but it is extremely vulnerable particularly when many (if not most) businesses these days have video monitoring of the inside and outside of their premises for the purpose of the "safety and security" of their employees, customers, and guests.

As much as I have traveled I am "not happy" when I see "lurkers" hanging in the halls.
I doubt this happened due to her being cautious or otherwise. Her history speaks for itself.
Damn, she stood you up as well Omair ..... that was her loss, you have to be one of the kindest hobbiest around.
SH713, you have got to be fucking kidding me... Omari has 27 reviews!... if he was one with any issues or a history around here, I'm damn sure it'd be a known fact by now.

Lola just stood him up and there's no other way to look at it. NC/NS 101.
Again with the false info?? I did not send you to a different room lol you people talk to much trash.. Reported once again. Thank you!