"Easy appointment?"...WTH???

I travel and will often pre-book with providers ahead of time. On a recent trip I had a provider I contacted through P411 all lined up. Everything was set, date, time, location and she even provided details etc... She cancelled on me the day prior and then put an ad up the same day...oh well I chalk it up to the hobby.

I was honest and said I had been cancelled on and needed a provider on somewhat short notice. When the provider(s) I met with asked me what happened I told her.

She told me it didn't surprise her..because she knew there are providers (i.e. the one I scheduled) who prefer to schedule guys who would be "easy appointments."

Easy appointments being...guys who are older and more than likely won't be a lot of "work". Meaning, they won't fuck for very long or can't last long due to maybe age, weight etc...and given my profile and 411 profile she knew I would be a hobbyist who enjoyed sex and would want a full session...She told me that was great for her because she loves sex and wants the full experience (she is GFE) but there are girls who just don't want to work very hard.

I never thought of it this way...now I know there will not be any providers who will come out and say.."yup that's me - I only want to see the overweight, older guys who cum fast".

Thoughts??
Sounds like NBA Policy reason #7.
"Easy" appointments like the OP is talking about just mean I go home frustrated. Yes, I'm selfish and want to "get mine" too. No BNGs for this girl. I do not have a SO and only hobby part-time so that might be the difference.

For me personally, what I consider an ideal appointment is someone who likes to talk with me (not AT), is concerned with my pleasure, and is generally someone pleasant to be with. Cuddling is a bonus. I guess I just like the BFE. I know that's not going to happen in every appointment (and is not what some men want) but it's lovely when it does happens.
It's usually the younger guys that cum fast. The older, overweight ones you really gotta put some work into. And #7 definitely doesn't always apply or even the majority. Myths boys, myths..
Maybe...just maybe she checked out your online persona and decided against it. Career hobbiest are not always every ladies cup of tea.
"Easy" appointments like the OP is talking about just mean I go home frustrated. Yes, I'm selfish and want to "get mine" too. No BNGs for this girl. I do not have a SO and only hobby part-time so that might be the difference.

For me personally, what I consider an ideal appointment is someone who likes to talk with me (not AT), is concerned with my pleasure, and is generally someone pleasant to be with. Cuddling is a bonus. I guess I just like the BFE. I know that's not going to happen in every appointment (and is not what some men want) but it's lovely when it does happens. Originally Posted by SAangel27
I should have contacted you..because all this happened with a S.A. provider...

For me personally, what I consider an ideal appointment is someone who likes to talk with me (not AT), is concerned with my pleasure, and is generally someone pleasant to be with. Cuddling is a bonus. I guess I just like the BFE. I know that's not going to happen in every appointment (and is not what some men want) but it's lovely when it does happens. Originally Posted by SAangel27
I feel the same way.

With no SO/Side-Dick at home, it's makes a world of difference when a horny man walks through the doors and lays it DOWN!
Their is a secret of people that you may not be aware of and it doesn't have anything to do with "an easy appointment". I understand what you mean and what you are looking for, and I understand your frustration.

There is a whole lot more than sex in the sex business. There is a desire of many men to have a trustworthy, more emotional connection with a lady. We all advertise where are personality and strengths lie. Often, we turn down more clientele than we accept due to the fact that we make our own choices.

Some women are emotionally sensitive, as are some men. Sensitive souls tend to seek out nurturing types, despite the fact that they may meet on a sexually explicit site. It's an easy way to meet and get real with someone who you don't want to date or have a relationship with.

There are a lot of men who are older who face health issues but still desire to be touched, fussed over and flirted with. They may have difficulties being able to cum at all, so it's not necessarily quick. They often make good, reliable repeat clients and like to develop a rapport.

There is a lot more to the sex industry than just sex. A therapist in pretty lingerie with open arms and empathy is often just as attractive as any other sort of woman found here. Men are visual creatures, but they don't have the same needs or desires necessarily.

Good luck on your search! This is a very personal care sort of business.
Maybe...just maybe she checked out your online persona and decided against it. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
SNL9933, If you made an appointment with me and I saw how fucking annoying you are on these boards, I would cancel on you as well.

Get a life.
SNL9933, If you made an appointment with me and I saw how fucking annoying you are on these boards, I would cancel on you as well.

Get a life. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Sorry you're annoyed by me. I just enjoy the social aspect, interactions and hearing from various people on the boards...I had good intentions.

Thanks...
I like an open minded guy...a guy who wants to maximize the naughty fun...so easy appointments are not my favorite...BRING ON THE FUN!!
I like surprising the fuck out of her.
Just another example of all the greedy bitches taking over this hobby.

Maybe we need a new acronym??

GB - GreedyBitch
Hey ladies, I'm an "Easy Appointment"...PM me
I'm sure the perfect "easy" client is the one who she doesn't have to do anything but talk to them and build up their spirits. Given the choice between that and having to grind for the full hour which would you choose? Even though we are willing to pay for it doesn't guarantee we'll get it. Best to move on too many other great providers to see.
I snuck up and surprised an ass pipe once. Never found out who it belonged to.