Thank You :)

Just a big thank you to the clients, who came to my defense, against the trash talker who's been harassing me!! I take care of clients and try to be sure everyone is treated deservingly!! If I am not comfortable with certain activities, I just will not do them, especially if I'm surprised during an appt with certain activities, and that's been the case a few times!! But to all of my other fantastic men, muah
Taint photos would be a wonderful thanck you ...
Haaha!! I'll have to think about that one
  • Kmac
  • 07-30-2016, 01:32 PM
I don't often post but I have to say my experiences with you have been awesome! Unfortunate that some feel the need to bash. I need to find some time to see you soon too!
Thank you sweetie
Link?
Dont over think it, Mndi. lol
And a big muah right back at you Mndimorgan. Don't let the Neanderthals get you down!
Glad it worked it, you seem nice. Nice showcase too!
don't sweet it mndi...you cant make everybody happy and some guys are nuts. I have always enjoyed your company and you are simply gorgeous.
Mndi you seem to be a nice girl. Good luck with everything. Can you please give details on what you are talking about? I couldn't find anything in the boards.
Love you girl!
Love me some Mndi...
  • MRMR
  • 08-02-2016, 06:47 PM
Mindi,
Your the best and always an enjoyable time.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
  • JB91
  • 08-18-2016, 11:03 PM
Your about as normal, put together and polite as they come...would not make sense to talk crap about you.