Should Ruth Bader Ginsberg Recuse Herself?

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...rious-rbg-must

Many people were aghast last Spring when RBG took it upon herself to enter the Political Realm and express her views on then Candidate Trump. Many said she crossed the line because of the very thing that is happening now with President Trump's Travel Ban, (yes, tha's what it is), coming before the Court.

Of course, she felt free to express her views because, like everybody else in Washington, she figured Hillary had it in the bag.

Nobody can tell her to recuse herself, she is, afterall, a Supreme Court Justice. Should she?

This would be a bad time for the Liberal Faction to loose a vote.

I guess she should have thought of that back last Spring.

My bet is she will not Recuse herself.
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2017, 07:08 PM
My bet is your bet is correct.
  • Trey
  • 06-06-2017, 07:44 PM
He dug his own hole. If he wasn't such a bad president he could have got it done. Anyway he said he needed 120 days it's like day 130 he has had his time. What did he do with it? If you're a trump believer he got the job done. Believe me.
Ginsberg will die while Trump is in office knowing he will select her replacement. Karma is a BITCH sister!!

bahahaaa
LOL, love it. I had not thought about that. I bet it keeps her up at night.

BTW - Kourtney Kupps manscapes me regularly!

Ginsberg will die while Trump is in office knowing he will select her replacement. Karma is a BITCH sister!!

bahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

bahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

2,784 DAYS until the 46th President of the United States is sworn into office.
Ruth oughta just step down now..today. No way in Hades she's gonna out-last Donnie Boy.
2,784 DAYS until the 46th President of the United States is sworn into office.
Ruth oughta just step down now..today. No way in Hades she's gonna out-last Donnie Boy. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Donnie is one term president,maybe less if he gets tired of the job. It is a lot harder than he thought. Takes up too much time from golfing.
Donnie is one term president,maybe less if he gets tired of the job. It is a lot harder than he thought. Takes up too much time from golfing. Originally Posted by bamscram

You'll likely tire of writing this kinda nonsense before Triumph gets worn out from the job.If you haven't noticed, he's having the time of his life Making America Great Again.
You'll likely tire of writing this kinda nonsense before Triumph gets worn out from the job.If you haven't noticed, he's having the time of his life Making America Great Again. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
What is greater than in Jan?
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...rious-rbg-must

Many people were aghast last Spring when RBG took it upon herself to enter the Political Realm and express her views on then Candidate Trump. Many said she crossed the line because of the very thing that is happening now with President Trump's Travel Ban, (yes, tha's what it is), coming before the Court.

Of course, she felt free to express her views because, like everybody else in Washington, she figured Hillary had it in the bag.

Nobody can tell her to recuse herself, she is, afterall, a Supreme Court Justice. Should she?

This would be a bad time for the Liberal Faction to loose a vote.

I guess she should have thought of that back last Spring.

My bet is she will not Recuse herself. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She won't recuse herself even on her deathbed. She's worse than the "wise latina" was didn't recuse herself either.
What is greater than in Jan? Originally Posted by bamscram
Obaminable is no longer President!
Recuse herself? ..... Of course she won't, she's the least respected and most embarrassing member of the Supreme Court, a badge she wears proudly, as she seems determined to do until the day she dies ..... which unfortunately can't come soon enough .....
You'll likely tire of writing this kinda nonsense before Triumph gets worn out from the job.If you haven't noticed, he's having the time of his life Making America Great Again. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I wonder if retarded lenny (bumscum) would like to make a wager on his comment, this time leave the forum and never return
I wonder if retarded lenny (bumscum) would like to make a wager on his comment, this time leave the forum and never return Originally Posted by gary5912
He'll just come back with another name. I've suggested one more in line with his avocation- Pete R. Puffer !
Obaminable is no longer President! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is a real accolade for Trump..