Guy's avatars

I've noticed that none of the guys use pics of themselves as their avatars. I think it would be kinda fun to see what's behind the handles. Especially for those guys who like to talk big. :-) What do you ladies think? I'm using my real pic for my avatar. I don't know if I'll keep it up there for good but maybe for at least a week.
gooooood idea... a know several guys would turn a lot of heads, although they are not frequent posters... dirtydog looks like brad pitt and notdoneyet looks like brad renfro... i dont think those are their exact handles, cant remember if there are numbers after them or what...
Howdy, Folks!

When I start getting paid for the way I look and what I can physically do with my body - I'll start posting my personal pictures.

Remember, the motivation is different on this forum - a provider's pics are a form of advertisement of what the provider has to offer.

If you really wanna get down to it, I suppose the Hobbyists could post pics of Dead Presidents - showing what they have to offer...

It was just a suggestion lol...
Mine is me, though it's just a little bit outdated, and I've gained a couple of pounds since then..

or not at all me
If I posted my pic , my emails would blow up with requests..

( ;
I think of some want to then great. However many have SO's and cant afford to be seen on here. Calisurfingman if thats how its spelled, normally uses his pic and damn it gives me flash backs
I'm not saying post headshots. I have a SO as well which is why I'm not keeping my pic up there permanently. :-)
There are acouple of guys here who post pics of themselves in their avatar. Kinda of makes me wonder. I guess they are being upfront with the ladies, letting them know what they look like before they get to the door.

I see some guys are posting their pic on P411.

PS. Nice muscles.

I've noticed that none of the guys use pics of themselves as their avatars. I think it would be kinda fun to see what's behind the handles. Especially for those guys who like to talk big. :-) What do you ladies think? I'm using my real pic for my avatar. I don't know if I'll keep it up there for good but maybe for at least a week. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Perhaps some ladies will now find me cute. Wonderful smile, clean cut and shaved and stylish long hair
  • Vyt
  • 05-04-2011, 09:06 AM
I actually am Milkman Dan, really.
I am Zakk Wylde so my avatar is correct.....
hahaha
Bank Statements, A Credit Card Montage and large bundles of cash would get you more notice as an Avatar.
Kosher Cowboy...you look EXACTLY like a man I feel deeply in love with years ago.

To the OP:

Perhaps some ladies will now find me cute. Wonderful smile, clean cut and shaved and stylish long hair Originally Posted by KosherCowboy