Traveling partner to California?

Los Angeles, California, $279
5-Day/4-Night Stay at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
(June 16 - 20, 2011)

OK well I am going on this fantastic trip above and the price is great but it is based on double occupancy.
Does not include airline fees.(i can get cheap airline you can match it to expedia or priceline) just p.m. me for details if your interested..
So I thought I would throw a line out there if there is any girl that wanted to go and work a little, could be a guy for that matter but has to be one I have seen and enjoy being with like sixx, or fbms, and a few others. But I am going to work while I am there for shopping money. I am a shopaholic..lol So a few hours a day you would have to go play.. And if its another working girl I would do the same or hell we could advertise texas doubles.lol... Anyway the details are below .. Sometimes it sucks to high heaven being single...but its good out weighs the bad... finding a travel partner is easier than finding a good divorce lawyer.my oh my.

Spend five days and four nights at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites in Los Angeles, California! This DreamTrip includes traditional room accommodations that include a comfortable workspace, floor-to-ceiling windows with relaxing views, and a $100 voucher for the historical Lobster restaurant in Santa Monica or a choice of two other restaurants.

The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites is located in the financial district of Los Angeles, California, and is connected to the World Trade Center. The hotel is two blocks from the Pacific Stock Exchange, six blocks from the Jewelry District's 200 stores, and eight blocks from the Los Angeles Convention Center and Staples Center. Guests ascend the atrium's 35 stories via glass-enclosed elevators. This downtown hotel houses 42 restaurants, shops and boutiques. The rooftop LA Prime steakhouse and popular revolving cocktail lounge, the BonaVista, showcase some of Los Angeles’ most impressive views. The lobby's Lakeview Bistro and the Lobby Court coffee bar provide coffee, pastries and cocktails. This convention hotel also features a fitness center, the WestinWORKOUT, which includes an indoor jogging track, outdoor pool, cardiovascular equipment and strength-training machines. A business center and 130,000 square feet of meeting space are available.
good luck girlie & be careful!!!
be sure you & the other lady click well & have the same agenda
it sounds like this hotel is in a prime location!!
Thanks my agenda is to have fun, make money, meet new people, have fun did I mention have fun and make money!lol Come to think of it my agenda is the exact same thing as at home. lol just in the famous California.
same place they shot in the line of fire with clint eastwood
5 towers
the pool on the roof is nice

wish i could go, i need a vacation!!
Don't forget to hit rodeo drive. It's the best shopping experience ever!! I hit it whenever I can. You might catch a glimpse of a cool star even.