So who was at Whisper's P10 bash today?

Walked into P10 a little before noon. Saw a bunch of reserved tables. Christina the waitress told me that there was a party there. Saw Whispers. Lightbulb went off. I'm pretty sure I saw (staff edit; please do not OUT others; ztonk)
You stalked the party? You are one weird guy man.............

sixx
Ha. I was there before most people. You guys took my seat.
  • ztonk
  • 05-10-2011, 09:02 PM
A reminder... you can announce your own presence at this event, but do not "OUT" others in attendance. You can respond to them after they post in this thread.

ztonk
AustinModStaff

Thanks to Whispers for hosting another luncheon. And special thanks to those who bought me birthday drinks and dances. I had a great time and didn't end up leaving until after 6:30pm.
  • Sami
  • 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Happy Happy B-day!! Sounds like you celebrated with a awesome group of men and lady's
Oops. Sorry about that. Newbie mistake.
You stalked the party? You are one weird guy man.............

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Stalker.... I bet he just came for the vertically challenged person throwing contest..

I did not go I had things to do....
YOW!
Nah man. I'll take the fine lady that was on my lap over stalking you douches any day.
Nah man. I'll take the fine lady that was on my lap over stalking you douches any day. Originally Posted by txAustin202
I didn't go either. This is a busy month for me at work. So you are calling the guys who went to the party douches? Gee man. I don't know if being a newbie excuses you being such a dumbass......

sixx
Learn to S T F U. Nuff said!
Happy birthday Z! As I said before, you look fantastic for 35 as for the OP...

Darling, I understand this as a "newbie" mistake.....but the discretion of many men, as well as providers, was at stake. Please refrain from mentioning said individuals in the future. As it is...we are just a group of people that like to buy lap dances

There is a lot at stake in these situations; enough said. I am happy that you had a fun time - however, do not reference these individuals in the future.

Have a happy Tuesday
ps I am sorry if I sound redundant - blame it on the copious amount of vodka that was spoon fed to me tonight. You hobbyist predators....jk
  • ztonk
  • 05-11-2011, 06:42 AM
So you are calling the guys who went to the party douches? Gee man. I don't know if being a newbie excuses you being such a dumbass...... Originally Posted by sixxbach
Enough with the name calling, Sixx and tx.

A thought to ponder txAustin202: we were doing the exact same thing you were doing there, having lunch and enjoying the company of like-minded individuals. Are we "douches" because we don't go to strip clubs alone?

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Actually this time I was joking Sixx. This is in response to your invite for a drink and I said that I prefer to be anonymous and you said that I wouldn't want to hang with a bunch of douches anyways.