Masturbating with a 9V battery. WTH

Remember when U were a kid and some older kid dared U to put 9V battery to Ur tongue.

Maybe U can get that same tingly feeling at Ur genitals with the help of a metal spoon, Silver would work better and the Gold spoon would work the best.

Hook one end of the 9V battery to a wet spot of Ur body and the other to the spoon touching Ur genitals.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comment...battery_and_a/

"I recently heard something about a girl masturbating by holding a metal spoon against her genitals, and then tapping the connections of a 9-volt battery against the spoon. No idea if it was a true story or not.
  • Is this safe?
  • Even if it is safe, it would probably hurt a little, right? How bad?
  • I've never heard of this until now -- Is this a common way that people masturbate?
Sorry for asking such a weird question."
Edit: "I really wasn't expecting this to blow up the way it did, but it's kind of cool. Hi Mom!
I actually heard this because I was poking around on WarpMyMind.com (NSFW) and found a file with a description that said "bring a 9V battery and a spoon." I was intrigued so I listened to it and skipped ahead to the instructions of what to do with those things, and here we are. I'll add a link to the file if I can find it again."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

best comment
"It wouldn't feel like licking the contacts on a battery. Most of the shock would travel through the dead short between the contacts, and since it's a spoon with a flat surface, the body isn't completing the circuit anywhere, so I doubt it's dangerous. A 9V battery wouldn't be able to deliver much current for very long by shorting it like that. Maybe certain older lithium ones could give a real jolt.
What's missing for this to feel good is a frequency. That's what the violet wand, and the newer more accessible neon wand toys do. They use a transformer to generate high frequency, high voltage, and low current static. The high voltage allows it to arc through the air up to about a couple millimeters, and the current is so low that it doesn't cause any tissue damage. The high frequency means that you feel a tiny shock on every oscillation instead of a single shock on contact."
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >
probably less shocking than a neon wand...
Love the violet wand! Going to play with one today. The cool thing is that it's adjustable and the battery that way isn't.
9 volt batteries are how the expression JERKING OFF" got started. DUH
Uh... No thanks.