Do we need a new forum?

For culinary swaps? I'll pop for a family pack for a good BBBJNQNS.

Police: woman offered sexual favors in exchange for McNuggets

• Share61.9K

January 16, 2012 | 9:51 a.m.

A Los Angeles woman was arrested after she offered sexual favors in exchange for chicken McNuggets, Burbank police said.
Khadijah Baseer of Los Angeles reportedly opened customers’ car doors in the drive-thru of McDonald’s on the 1700 block of Olive Avenue about 11 p.m. Wednesday, asking for free chicken McNuggets in exchange for sexual favors, Officer Joshua Kendrick said.
A man told police Baseer approached him but he refused the offer.

Baseer was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of prostitution.
-- Maria Hsin, Times Community News
Sounds like a helluva deal.
Aw...no nuggets for me! It would HAVE to be at LEAST a Whataburger!
Aw...no nuggets for me! It would HAVE to be at LEAST a Whataburger! Originally Posted by vnurse

(This was sent in half-jest; He was on his way and was going to be getting it sucked, regardless! I Just wanted to clarify, before the offers start pouring in! )
  • Lanny
  • 01-16-2012, 11:29 PM
I'd go down on your gorgeous Ass for a medium coke!
No food needed....

Luv your new pics, BTW...

Lanny
Dannie you are the Egg McMuffin of providers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_iimOnx6Qk
Provider one :-)

Aw...no nuggets for me! It would HAVE to be at LEAST a Whataburger! Originally Posted by vnurse

Provider Two

(This was sent in half-jest; He was on his way and was going to be getting it sucked, regardless! I Just wanted to clarify, before the offers start pouring in! ) Originally Posted by Dannie

And I would be provider number three.....

Every time my client gets home for vacation and is on his way to my place, he magically stops by whataburger.

Can't believe that chick got arrested for nuggets, when did chicken nuggets become cold hard cash........should have just let her go. She was hungry!
  • fawn
  • 01-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Hummm, PWWFF could be my new sig line...
  • hd
  • 01-17-2012, 08:59 AM
damn Fawn, I thought that was you I saw on the corner, I was on the way home from Wienerschnitzel.
I received this quote in an email just this evening and LMAO! Seemed appropriate here:

Going to McDonald's for a salad is like going to a hooker for a hug...
  • fawn
  • 01-17-2012, 09:00 PM
damn Fawn, I thought that was you I saw on the corner, I was on the way home from Wienerschnitzel. Originally Posted by hd
WOW hd, and you couldn't even offer me a taste of your wiener....
Howsabout Red Robin? YUMMMMMMM
I would for Starbucks

Grande Non Fat No Whip 7 Pump Peppermint Mocha!

....Boltfan, guess I owe ya for Today
Oh naughtyville... how I miss thee.

Pho Pasture anyone? No, seriously, bring me some spring rolls and peanut sauce and it's on.
geezerdude...I SHOULD be eligible for a free birthday burger! We would be a cheap date there...

Anytime darlin', just let me know!