How to change options: More than 10 posts per page

Question was asked in a thread that was locked (with good reason, no complaint here):

How do you change your profile to allow more than 10 posts per page?

Go to the Home screen. (That is the one you get when you log in, but you can get there by going up to the left top of the screen & clicking on the HOME tab.)

On the left side, click on USER CP. That stands for User Control Panel.

On the left side, roll down & click on EDIT OPTIONS.

There are lots of interesting settings you can muck with here, you may want to investigate. I would suggest you take a look at a lot of the options under the USER CP as well.

To change the posts per thread, roll down to the box labeled THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS, and locate the item NUMBER OF POST TO SHOW PER PAGE, and make the changes you wish to make to it.

Look around on these screens, lots of things you can do to fly under the radar, stop those annoying spam notes from providers, and I think with some work you can even set up to ignore any emails from the mods warning you that they are giving you a vacation for 90 days.

ECCIE has a lot of useful options, make ECCIE work for you.

(Can I get extra PA access for lessons taught?)
(Can I get extra PA access for lessons taught?) Originally Posted by tigercat
Sure you can . . . I believe you might need to bend over a little bit . . . Ladies with strap-ons line up . . .
Sure you can . . . I believe you might need to bend over a little bit . . . Ladies with strap-ons line up . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
That would be a lesson taught to me, not one I could teach.

(I was really hoping this thread might distract everyone from the trainwreck that appears to still be rolling down the track fool speed ahead.)

(And yes, I meant fool speed ahead.)
Thanks man! Glad I could contribute in some way to the KF/SL thread.