Info on Slixa.com

I was wondering if Slixa.com is a good website to post on. Ive seen people on there but I would like to know is there business on there and If so how is it. If anyone knows please do respond
  • Trey
  • 05-20-2013, 12:39 AM
I can only say the only time I ever have heard of that site is when the damn pop up comes up. From this guys point of view the only thing cool about it is the pics seem to be better on it.
I agree with Trey.
I can only say the only time I ever have heard of that site is when the damn pop up comes up. From this guys point of view the only thing cool about it is the pics seem to be better on it. Originally Posted by trey
+1
Wow so basicly there is no bizzness and it must not be a good site
  • Trey
  • 05-21-2013, 10:38 AM
I can't say its a "bad" site. It's just pointless. They attached a pop up to an established hooker board, the same hookers are on this site as that one. You have to give guys reason to WANT to visit your site, the folks at slixa force you to look and offer nothing new. P411 and BP offer something for the guys and gals that use it. Easy screening for p411 and new variety on bp, eccie has the boards. What's slixa got othere then a pop up that will piss me off?
  • RGB93
  • 05-21-2013, 11:59 AM
I can only say the only time I ever have heard of that site is when the damn pop up comes up. From this guys point of view the only thing cool about it is the pics seem to be better on it. Originally Posted by trey
I totally agree, I would never make a selection from it.
Don't know what the rest of you do but I close the window long before it completes the download. I have never taken the time to read the ads because it offends me the way it comes on. Just my 2 cents worth.

GB
Slixa is a beautifully designed site with excellent graphics, and I know a couple of high-end ladies who have had success there. As a venue for quality professional photos it would be excellent, but if you have a website, you can also just post the snaps and point fellows there. Me? Honestly, not one single client, and I've been with them since inception. Every other website has brought gentlemen to me, with Date-Check being the least effective other than Slixa. However, I have to take into account that my photos are mostly "candid" shots taken by amateurs since I feel that better reflects reality. Fellows may be expecting more from slick Slixa.

They are trying very hard to get established, and I have to give credit to the web architect. As long as it's free, why not? Just one more resource to utilize. But if they want to charge you (which I don't think they do just yet), I'd pass.

(I get the pop-ups too, btw. Just takes a sec to close.
Can't blame a new site for trying any advertising tactic possible. Those of you who, understandably, find it offensive should complain to ECCIE for SELLING them the space. )

Never tried posting their before but their are some hot women on their
Super head u crazy girl
Don't know what the rest of you do but I close the window long before it completes the download. I have never taken the time to read the ads because it offends me the way it comes on. Just my 2 cents worth. Originally Posted by Greybeard44
Exactly.

It can't be an accident the site pop ups here, if admin wanted it programmed out, that could be done.