REID SAYS "FUCK YOU" TO OUR VETERANS

The House GOP sent a bill to fund veteran services thru the shutdown; REID AND OBAMA SAY NO NEGOTIATING !

And the ECCIE Obamazombies applaud !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Veterans say fuck you to whirrly.
Eva likes that the WWII veterans are being locked out by Obama........................

Park Service says Obama admin ordered closure of World War II Memorial
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Eva likes that the WWII veterans are being locked out by Obama........................

Park Service says Obama admin ordered closure of World War II Memorial Originally Posted by Whirlaway

wrong, as usual

Park Service says Obama admin ordered closure of World War II Memorial Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Whirrly is so full of shit he lies about everything. Where is your link asshole?
The Democrats are on record saying they are against "cherry picking" legislation; meaning, they won't even consider voting to fund the Veteran Services bill.
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 01:51 PM
The Democrats are on record saying they are against "cherry picking" legislation; meaning, they won't even consider voting to fund the Veteran Services bill. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

once again, why should they ? the House refused to talk about funding ANYTHING for 8 months, including the Vets ... you didn't care then so you care now ?

WOLF WOLF
Once again; because it is the right thing to do..........especially if it is spending on Veteran Services !

Why do you want to punish Veterans (or others), so you can have a campaign issue ?

You are letting your dogma get in the way of dong the right thing.......

But Obama and the Democrats would rather punish disabled vets than pass "cherry picking" legislation that would o help American vets. Even Bill Clinton, wasn't so loathsome !
You are amazing, Whirlygag!

NOW the world revolves around a piece of tape around the WWII Memorial in DC?

You're fucked up beyond all sensibility.

Where did you serve in WWII? Have you been to the memorial? Can you see it from the sidewalk? Can you send a letter to your asshole representatives and tell them to act like adults so you don't have to act like such a fucking baby?

Boiling this issue down to the WWII memorial (I'm a Veteran and I don't feel punished by this) is a typical Whirlygag tactic ... creating faux foam at the corner of a lying mouth.

Fuck yourself, you disingenuous anti-American traitor!
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Once again; because it is the right thing to do..........especially if it is spending on Veteran Services !

so explain why the republicans refused to do it for 8 months ..

Ill wait
Here is the Democrats answer to our veterans:

Hire union thug demonstrators to show up and march at our memorials !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BaF5ROfu0s
I'm waiting for answers to my questions, Whirly. I'm guessing you have no logical, decent or fact-based reply, so you're doing what you typically do ... Tuck tail and run.
Put the question to Harry Reid and Barrack Hussein Obama...and Hillary Clinton while you are at it !

I'm waiting for answers to my questions, Whirly. I'm guessing you have no logical, decent or fact-based reply, so you're doing what you typically do ... Tuck tail and run. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • CJ7
  • 10-02-2013, 02:43 PM
three bills were voted on yesterday in the House

Fund

The District of Columbia
the Vets
the National Parks

the House voted NO

just the facts
Facts matter; no wonder you left them out..................

The Democrats in the House voted to kill the funding bills......................... ........bills that had nothing to do with Obamacare funding !
NO COMPROMISE: HOUSE DEMOCRATS KILL GOP PROPOSAL TO FUND VETERANS SERVICES, NATIONAL PARKS WITHOUT TOUCHING OBAMACARE
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ing-obamacare/