Gratuitous Erotica

Some fun with a friend last weekend. I enjoy the threads with lots of pictures, so come on folks contribute.

So to get things started, behind curtain number 1.
hmmmmm.....nice toys

her face is pretty but can i feed her please!!!!
Who is that?
Prescription is food and a little sun light. She must be a great F..., because I see her posted often.

That is Lindsey Lacey,

My fault for posting her often this week. I just took so many great shots I wanted to share. Once the SO gets home tomorrow I will have to come here to see most of them.

And yes RP, I've seen her a couple of times without a camera and she is a great F... indeed. As one of those who gets too much food, I must disagree, her daily workouts have left a very lean physique, I know tastes vary, but she seems to be a very healthy lady in every respect.

I was hoping more folks would tack on some photos of the other ladies as well, but I'm afraid it's bedtime.

Regards,

PS
You know, I do find it interesting, two out of three posters have criticized the lady's weight. When someone even hints that a lady is too heavy a virtual shit storm ensues, every time. So why are thin ladies not entitled to the same respect a larger lady is? Just sayin'
Thanks, Iaintliein! Sorry I don't have anything to contribute to this thread (I wish I had pics!), but glad you had a great time! She doesn't look too thin to me at all.
she is beautiful dont get me wrong, but really skinny!!!

BTW i love thick woman, so thats why i noticed how skinny she was!!!!

you did take good pictures though!!
thank-you Iaintliein...for sharing your artwork...
you and i both have a passion for erotic photography...
you were able to capture my rare and unique style...
also...
i have had messages inquiring about the necklaces and bracelets...
i build these from hematite and silver...
they were inspired by a visit to a faraway place...
Ahhh, Dear, Dear Lindsey....

My Evilier Twin!

Bravo IAINTLIEIN! You are so photogenic, I need to take some photography classes, but you even looked great in my feeble attempts.

I will go find those and repost.

Snow, she is a Lean, Mean, Man Pleasing Machine....

Let's see some of yours, Snow Darling!

PPE
Stunning images. Beautiful woman. Just gorgeous all around.

Great job!

Elisabeth
a man pleasing machine huh.....maybe my next threesome should be with a really skinny girl, maybe she can be a woman pleasing machine toooo

mine arent as near exotic nor am i a pro at taking pictures but since you asked PPE, here you go!!!
Snow,

Maybe you and I need to meet Lindsey. She and I have pleased a girl or 3....

PPE

Great pics, Snow, you be hottie!
Thank you PPE, and regards to that session, just name the place and time and i WILL be there!!!
I'd rather be skinny than classless, and some of the comments on this thread are less than tasteful. (and I am a thick girl...) It's much easier to gain weight than it is to gain manners and decency, which some of you are seriously lacking.

I like the pics, particularly like the black and white shot, her eyes are amazing in that one. I've seen a few other photos he's done of her in various threads, and she does black and white pics justice, those are always my favorites. Great photos, Lindsey!