ISO MS Coast providers.....

I might be in the MS Coast region in a week or so, and I am possibly looking for a quality provider. I noticed there are some AMPs located in Ocean Springs which has me curious as well. Looking for some recommendations. My preference is for a provider under 30 with a spinner/petite build.
Sounds like you need to contact Fabulous Russian. Search for her name on the board.
Take a look at the spa reviews, and I think you'll find that 777 leads the pack.

JaG
ditto----Fabulous Russian

wildcat4fun

Girl Syxx

Belinda{think she is 32..but she is HOT}
Thank dallas but this wildcat is not on the coast right now,but plan on coming back to the coast around Feb or March.

There are plenty of lovely ladies to choose from down there Belinda,lilith,fab,russian and dokato
Thanks wildcat4fun....giggle......... .....but at 6 foot tall Dakota and I are no spinners (although I am sure we both could spin if the desire was there...giggle) and I believe I am little older then 30 ......but I don't feel it or show it GRIN
Well Lilith the age is just a number i always say.We can work just as good as the young ones can.lol
Fabulous Russian: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....review&g=2076\
Sweet Melissa: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....review&g=1785\
Links to their Showcases.
If you do decide to go to an AMP. I have seen great reviews on 777 and VIP in Ocean Springs. I have never tried them but they do have some incredible reviews from some of the members on here. Good Luck !!
Thanks all. I've seen profiles and reviews of those mentioned. Was curious if there might be some UTR action. BTW, Dallas, still hoping to see you on tour if my schedule works out.
ditto on age..I know I still "rock it" like a 28 year old...lol

Lilith / gloria /belinda /sweetmelissa all awesome hot gals!! I would do all of them!!!!!!!!!!

have fun!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cpalmson hope so!!!!
Well frakly we are all UTR as far as im concern.Who ever you pick you should have a blast with,just about any of us ladies can rock your world one way or the other.Just do your homework on the one you wanna have fun with and all should work out great.

If you choose to try a BP girl do your research on her and hopefully you dont get burned on it.Best of luck and most of all be SAFE and have FUN...