Monger of the year....

• SCRAP
  • 12-10-2016, 07:41 AM
I believe it's about that time when we discuss who among us has earned the title of Monger of the Year..
  • SCRAP
  • 12-10-2016, 07:43 AM
.....and the award (IMHO) goes to Moneytalksny.

PERIOD... end of discussion. contest over.
AGREED!!!!!
Huzzah
I believe it should be Bill James. He probably kept more than half the providers in the Corpus area employed. Hell if it wasn't for all the girls he saw most of them would be sitting in the dark right now. LOL. Just my 2 cents worth.
Bills the man for CC , Bald Eagle for Victoria and Money in the RGV
Well stated Matt ...
Funny what was posted about me keeping their lights on. Less than a month ago I arrived at a providers house and the electricity had just got cut off, she tried to text me but my hobby phone was on silent. She was waiting to reschedule but I was cool with no power in the house. Had a great time and left her a tip to cover the electric bill. Little things like that tip pay off great down the road.
  • SCRAP
  • 12-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Bills the man for CC , Bald Eagle for Victoria and Money in the RGV Originally Posted by mattholder
There can be only one....
  • SCRAP
  • 12-10-2016, 04:25 PM
There can be only one.... Originally Posted by SCRAP
.....and I'm too lazy to count who's logged the most reviews over the past year. But it seems like Money is fucking 10 whores a week so,,,,,,
South Texas Monger Couple of the Year has to go to the bistraights, hands down! Five years in a row undisputed champions!
I'm with bill. So much solid Intel.
Can i get an honorable mention as Rookie of the year?
Money has my vote. That guy has Stamina
Thanks, Matt. The eagle had a good year - not through yet!