Makaya Jade...thanks for wasting my time

I had put out a request since in was going to be in Corpus. Makaya reached out to me and we set up a date and time.
So when I got into Corpus the night before I sent her a pm telling her I just got into town and confirm our morning appointment.
Never got a response, but figured it's a bit late so no big deal.
Next morning about 2 1/2 hours before a agreed appointment time I send her a text to verify everything was so good. She never responded to any of my texts.
Shit like this is why I'm starting to give up on Corpus.
Could have been worse she could have shown up. I feel your pain. Actually I do as the same thing happened to me today. Must be the season.
To be clear my no show was not Makaya Jade. It was the lovely Ms Kendell
Could have been worse she could have shown up. I feel your pain. Actually I do as the same thing happened to me today. Must be the season. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad

It could have been worse if I showed up? I have sent this member a PM explaining what happened, apologized, and offered to discount a session, should they decided to give me another shot. If you have/had an issue with me personally, I would have appreciated you letting me know. I can't fix it if I don't know it's broken. I'm also the only provider I've ever heard of who offers a (25%), zero confrontation Money Back Guarantee. I've yet to ever have anyone request it, but I do mean it when I say it would be a zero confrontation, zero drama situation, should anyone ever request it of me. I would simply leave the cash on the bed, along with an index card, and step out of the room. I'd politely ask that they write down what I need to work on, and read it after they left. Like I said, I can't fix it if I don't know it's broken.
"I'm so sorry" is not always the fix. Everyone has emergencies but simple text, email or call is all required if you can't show.. Nothing quite like hanging around awaiting an appointment that is never going to materialize. This gentleman was obviously a visitor who had trusted you to show, you didn't. What is he suppose to do? Difficult to arrange short notice appointments sometimes. You wronged him, wasted his time. Do not make appointments you can't keep. Pretty simple.
What really agitated me was the fact that I was scheduled to leave town shortly after I checked out. I had arranged to meet with Makaya at her incall on my way out.
So that meant I couldn't find a replacement before I had to leave.
To her credit, she did pm and offer to make it up and I consider this matter close
Sand, take her up on her offer. I know the feeling of a NCNS but MJ is worth the effort. I have seen this lady multiple times and on each occasion, MJ was GREAT!!! It will be a sad day for the hobby when MJ retires. I'm not WKing for MJ, just calling it like it happened.