What should we do with looters and creepy clowns?

The second full week of September finds us combatting hurricanes and the opening of IT. We've seen the looters, now I expect we'll see creepy clowns trying to scare people. I for one, believe in a steady trigger pull as the solution to the problem. If that fails, a short rope and a long drop regardless of your color (black, white, really white, or brown)

On a # of other sites, i see lots of liberals 'defending' looters by claiming
"But all they are doing is stealing food, water, diapers, medicine etc".

YET all the looters we've seen so far have ONLY gone for high cost shoes, tvs, Dvd players etc..
YET all the looters we've seen so far have ONLY gone for high cost shoes, tvs, Dvd players etc.. Originally Posted by garhkal
And stealing them from the PAWN SHOPS!!!!!

(Not the tennies ..... of course! No one pawns their tennies!!!!)
There are some creepy clowns here on this forum, they don't scare me. Looters should be shot. Maybe set a state limit on them and sell licenses.
first things first... find stephen king and string him up by the ankles.
And stealing them from the PAWN SHOPS!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Along with sport stores and other 'gun stores'.

Hell i saw a report last night, about looters who were 'posing as cops' armed up and looting HOMES..
Not one pair of work boots were stolen.
while you're at it, what about taggers and boom box window rattlers?
JD, don't let some fucking clowns keep you from seeing IT. Get out there and see that. Take your gun if your worried, lol.

I've seen looting on TV and the internet. With a population of 20,000,000 there's bound to be some. But I haven't seen anyone defending looters, liberal or otherwise. If there lots of people defending them like you say,
how about a few links to back up what you claim?

On a # of other sites, i see lots of liberals 'defending' looters by claiming
"But all they are doing is stealing food, water, diapers, medicine etc".

YET all the looters we've seen so far have ONLY gone for high cost shoes, tvs, Dvd players etc.. Originally Posted by garhkal
I've seen looting on TV and the internet. With a population of 20,000,000 there's bound to be some. But I haven't seen anyone defending looters, liberal or otherwise. If there lots of people defending them like you say,
how about a few links to back up what you claim?

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I don't know if there is a link, but I did hear a comment or two on the television coverage that someone "pundit" had made the comment they were stealing food and water they needed to survive.

Problem was someone running from a store with shoe boxes and others carrying electronic equipment.
Along with sport stores and other 'gun stores'. Originally Posted by garhkal
I saw video with looters running out of a pawn shop carrying shit.

Didn't look like tennies.
  • grean
  • 09-12-2017, 07:25 AM
The second full week of September finds us combatting hurricanes and the opening of IT. We've seen the looters, now I expect we'll see creepy clowns trying to scare people. I for one, believe in a steady trigger pull as the solution to the problem. If that fails, a short rope and a long drop regardless of your color (black, white, really white, or brown)

Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You forgot the sudden stop part after the drop. That's the real doozey.
Hell i saw a report last night, about looters who were 'posing as cops' armed up and looting HOMES.. Originally Posted by garhkal
I did hear that folks in the Houston area were knocking on doors, claiming to be LE, and after gaining access to check on their "welfare" robbed the people inside the house.
JD, don't let some fucking clowns keep you from seeing IT. Get out there and see that. Take your gun if your worried, lol.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Never been a Stephen King fan. Too much window dressing in Salem's Lot. The Stand was okay but I only saw the movie. The Dead Zone.....not my cup of tea. Silver Bullet was dreck. The only serial that he wrote and I finished was the Dark Tower. Haven't seen that movie yet. I have not seen the original IT. I think I'll pass for now.

I do have a CC permit and this is Kansas.