URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Will give after screening
State: Texas
Address: Will give after screening
Activities: Bbbj, lfk, cg, bbfs, cip, shower
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde and down to the middle of her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maple is about 5'4". She's a bit shorter than me and I'm 5'6". She had her hair dyed blonde, nice full mm globes and a decent booty to show as well. She is definitely in her mid to upper 30's.
Recommendation: Yes
Date: Mid-August
Name: Maple
Phone: Will give after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Will give after screening
State: Texas
Address: Will give after screening
Activities: Bbbj, lfk, cg, bbfs, cip, shower
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde and down to the middle of her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maple is about 5'4". She's a bit shorter than me and I'm 5'6". She had her hair dyed blonde, nice full mm globes and a decent booty to show as well. She is definitely in her mid to upper 30's.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Lnghrn01
The website is essentially blank, anybody else have this problem?
They told me today they are not accepting new clients. This with a P411 reference.
They told me today they are not accepting new clients. This with a P411 reference. Originally Posted by Rowdy0326
It's because the new clients may be police
becareful who you talk to with the new felony law in texas
I don’t blame them
They told me today they are not accepting new clients. This with a P411 reference. Originally Posted by Rowdy0326
Don’t feel bad. Seen Maple multiple times. Seen other girls multiple times. Still can’t make appt until I give up my license.
I am hoping they deleted hidden camera recordings since they don’t need to protect me or girls I saw anymore.
Don’t feel bad. Seen Maple multiple times. Seen other girls multiple times. Still can’t make appt until I give up my license.
I am hoping they deleted hidden camera recordings since they don’t need to protect me or girls I saw anymore. Originally Posted by d1dragon
I thought you were banned from here. Are you going to post on every review of LA regarding 1. you being banned 2. Cameras recording in which you say are there but can not get in to see anyone?
I thought you were banned from here. Are you going to post on every review of LA regarding 1. you being banned 2. Cameras recording in which you say are there but can not get in to see anyone? Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Nope.
LA was fine before. I have given them many references. I have sent many customers. Whatever the reason, they kicked me out and demand I provide them picture of my license and I refused.
Whole camera thing was told to me by the lady I met and showed me the camera. I believe she no longer works there.
As much as you’re trying to pick a fight, we haven’t seen you denying the hidden camera and recordings.
Before you deny, remind you that, telling people there is no camera as LA representative then customer find a camera, It will be HUGE liability or Law suit. BIG federal offense on lying about it. It will be LA’s best interest not to say anything about the hidden camera.
Nope.
LA was fine before. I have given them many references. I have sent many customers. Whatever the reason, they kicked me out and demand I provide them picture of my license and I refused.
Whole camera thing was told to me by the lady I met and showed me the camera. I believe she no longer works there.
As much as you’re trying to pick a fight, we haven’t seen you denying the hidden camera and recordings.
Before you deny, remind you that, telling people there is no camera as LA representative then customer find a camera, It will be HUGE liability or Law suit. BIG federal offense on lying about it. It will be LA’s best interest not to say anything about the hidden camera. Originally Posted by d1dragon

Heed your only advice, I got no pony in this race so your lies are bigger than mind. Hint: locations have changed since you been there last champ. You really are hung up on the whole attorney issues. Seems you need them more than I do. Your lies are documented well on this board but again with no real facts of just hearsay from a girl they may not work there anymore.

I will tell you again I am not associated with LA in any degree so thinking I represent them can only lead you down the path of dissappointment. That seems to be a common theme with you.

Afterall, you looked at this camera but did not take a picture of it to prove its existence, you all Lawyered up and talking about this offense and that one...Please

The people here are not stupid.
Heed your only advice, I got no pony in this race so your lies are bigger than mind. Hint: locations have changed since you been there last champ. You really are hung up on the whole attorney issues. Seems you need them more than I do. Your lies are documented well on this board but again with no real facts of just hearsay from a girl they may not work there anymore.

I will tell you again I am not associated with LA in any degree so thinking I represent them can only lead you down the path of dissappointment. That seems to be a common theme with you.

Afterall, you looked at this camera but did not take a picture of it to prove its existence, you all Lawyered up and talking about this offense and that one...Please

The people here are not stupid. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Ok.
But if you are not associated with LA in any degree, how do you know when was my last visit?
Of course you are at new places. Right across the street.. lol. New locations didn’t even have new zip code from previous locations.
Next time think before you write.
Too funny.
LA has good girls (including Maple). Just have dumb operators that ruins it.
Ok.
But if you are not associated with LA in any degree, how do you know when was my last visit?
Of course you are at new places. Right across the street.. lol. New locations didn’t even have new zip code from previous locations.
Next time think before you write.
Too funny.
LA has good girls (including Maple). Just have dumb operators that ruins it. Originally Posted by d1dragon
That indicates that it moved and you still have no proof of hidden cameras. What a troll!
  • Aoi
  • 10-12-2021, 10:16 PM
I am hoping they deleted hidden camera recordings since they don’t need to protect me or girls I saw anymore. Originally Posted by d1dragon
What is your damage? Why can't you just leave the scene alone? Dallas has gone through enough shit this year without people like you starting up bullshit rumors.

Saying an establishment has cameras is one of the worst things you can say.
What is your damage? Why can't you just leave the scene alone? Dallas has gone through enough shit this year without people like you starting up bullshit rumors.

Saying an establishment has cameras is one of the worst things you can say. Originally Posted by Aoi
Dallas AMPs have been hurting.
If some idiots, stop pick fight with every members, members will not reveal truths that can be harm.
If the idiot keep push, I will push back harder with more information about LA that can be damaging. The idiot need to learn how to represent LA. He or she need to learn from guys representing Sun or other agencies.

Per your request, I will stop until idiots start shit with me again.