Date: 09/09/2021
Name: Jessica
Phone: Provided after contact
Email Address: Kakapo.blossom@gmail.com
URL / Website: Upon request and screening
City: Irving, las Colinas, Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Given at time of booking
Activities: Big hugs, LFK, ass grabbing, shower, Bbbj, ball sucking/licking, titty play, fiv, daty, dato, DT, Cim, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, MISH, CIP, rusty trombonist with CIM.
Hair Length and Color: Short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’ tall, pale complexion but very nice soft skin, small ass just enough to grab, I would say natural soft suckable C’s, shaved kitty, and a very nice O hole 😁.
Recommendation: Yes
I was trying to see her today but was told no one was working…
I was trying to see her today but was told no one was working… Originally Posted by Symposium

I just returned from seeing a provider asking not to submit reviews.
Great review! Really nice looking avatar too. Love her tits!
Saw Jessica last weekend. She was great. Service is right up there with what I used to expect from the better AMP ladies. Also incall is very nice, scheduling easy, all in all an excellent hobby experience.
Good list of activities
How can you guy's fuck a married woman???
He must be into it..
Would thay be last of the day, our first of the day the next morning???
How can you guy's fuck a married woman???
He must be into it..
Would thay be last of the day, our first of the day the next morning??? Originally Posted by Heartside
Where does it say she is married?
She is married..
I dated her during her separation.
I dated her during her separation. Originally Posted by Heartside
Damnit Heartside, you beat me to the punch!!! We all knew you dated her, but this guy must not have known what a panty-dropper you are.

On a separate (but related) note, do you feel comfortable sharing her phone number?
been trying to get in and see one of the girls but each time "no one available" Jessica has been on the TDL
  • Aoi
  • 09-20-2021, 09:06 AM
Damnit Heartside, you beat me to the punch!!! We all knew you dated her, but this guy must not have known what a panty-dropper you are.

On a separate (but related) note, do you feel comfortable sharing her phone number? Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Nothing gets panties more wet than Heartside bragging about having girls phone numbers.

Nothing..
Nothing gets panties more wet than Heartside bragging about having girls phone numbers.

Nothing.. Originally Posted by Aoi
You guys should be nicer to him. He appears to have a lot of knowledge. Maybe he can hook one of us poor losers up.
  • Ujwal
  • 09-20-2021, 12:01 PM
Great review there man.. I was trying to reach them through the email you provided (Kakapo.blossom@gmail.com) but I am getting a delivery alert that email address is invalid...

Can you confirm the email or any website to reach out to them..