Date: 2-8-24
Name: Liz
Phone: 469-876-6657
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.blossom-k.com
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: BBBJ that was decent, she got tired in cowgirl and asked me to take over. It was like fucking a dead fish or my ex wife.
Hair Length and Color: Light colored hair and long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Man made B or C cups. Not what was advertised and had bad breath from smoking. Not very tall and skinny.
Recommendation: No
This review…. LOL
There is fishy smell all over this review.
Be careful when you post that any provider is a dead fish fuck as you will get the blame thrown right back at you, and from guys who were not even there!
Thanks for the honest review, pass for me
Thanks Texasfan for the review. Definitely sounds like a no to me and a waste of your money.
  • RPHA
  • 02-09-2024, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the honest review; I've been burn several times by what is most likely fake reviews by promoters... this shit is getting out of hand.
Well I definitely won't be going here, thanks
I saw Amanda today hoping she would be better but I am having terrible luck at Blossom. First Liz and now Amanda. I will go through the list until I get a good time.
I saw Amanda today hoping she would be better but I am having terrible luck at Blossom. First Liz and now Amanda. I will go through the list until I get a good time. Originally Posted by Texasfan76
I’m surprised the WK’s haven’t sprung into action and told you it must be your fault for a bad time saying you must have bad hygiene, you must be overweight/ugly, etc………

Again, thanks for the honest review.
I saw her last night. She didn’t have smokers breath and she looked pretty young and small
I saw her last night. She didn’t have smokers breath and she looked pretty young and small Originally Posted by peace116
Great, she learned her lesson. Hope you had a better time than I did.
Great, she learned her lesson. Hope you had a better time than I did. Originally Posted by Texasfan76
Dude, I have never read a review like this and how awful everything was. It appears that you and another few people on her are getting off with writing No reviews. Honestly it is not fair to the girls in the studios. SF new handle and you are the ones stinking up this website. My guess your one in the same but that other handle defends himself like he is a status symbol and you do nothing like that.

I feel bad for Liz and Million that they got caught up in your guys bullshit.

The drama is pathetic to say the least.
What I am saying is that you are talking about someone else. It was not the girl you described.
What I am saying is that you are talking about someone else. It was not the girl you described. Originally Posted by peace116
Sounds like you or Willie got the old switcharoo. What makes you think you saw a different lady? Body, boobs, height? Surely not just smokers breath?